Chapter 5: Lesson of Dance

Baldi's POV:
It was lunch time and soon I went to my classroom enjoying some food. I'm pretty sure as a teacher, I can eat where ever I wanted. Getting out my sandwich and taking a bite, I hear my door open.

"Baldi. Why are you eating in the halls instead of the cafeteria?"

"Oh come on Principal! I'm a teacher! Shouldn't I get a pass?"

"Until you give me a bite of that sandwich."

I gave Principal a part of my sandwich just, he grinned widely. He leaned over my desk and just looked at the chalkboard.

Principal's POV:
I began to think about what I should do with Baldi as lunch still goes by. Then I remembered about something I saw on tv. Something about dancing but I just skipped it anyways. I looked to see Baldi who finished up eating his sandwich.

"Hey Baldi want to dance with me?" He rolled his eyes, laughing afterwards.

"Prince. You know that my long legs tend to mess up on some routines okay?"

"Oh come on don't be silly. Just grab my hand."

Baldi's POV:
Grabbing for Principal's hand, he began to swing and twirl me around. I laughed as we just had fun dancing. After a while we just began to hold close to each other. Slow dancing with each other.
It made me blush feeling his arm go down on my back. I quickly gave him a kiss on the check trying to make sure he didn't notice. Yet, we ended up looking at each other. Him smiling widely.
Soon he pulled me into a kiss and we just went through the flow.

"Hm got that point so well Principal."

"What can I say? I just want to be with the teacher I like."

We both laughed as we continue to slow dance until the bell had rung. We said goodbye too each other and carried onto our jobs.