Chapter 3: Can You Cuddle

Baldi's POV:
I hear a music coming from the halls. "I wanna play with someone!" Playtime skipping on her jump rope.

"Oh hey Baldi! Wanna Play?"

"No Playtime. I'm busy thinking of what will be a good surprise."

"Ooo! Is it cause of Principal huh? Why don't you make a heart card!"

I thought about it for a while and hey! Maybe I should do that.

"Hm alrighty. That sounds great."

"For that you have to jump rope with me!" Playtime said as she smiled giving me the jump rope. I grabbed the jump rope and played.

TIME SKIP
" Dear Principal of The Thing,
As much as I love my favorite subject math, I love the way you whistle down the hall."
I wrote down on the heart, going to Prince's office to give it to him. Luckily, he was there and looking at me smiling.

Principal's POV
Baldi had something in his hand, smiling and giving it to me. It was a card shaped into a heart and I read it. Not gonna lie, this was cute as hell hearing it from him.
"Well are you going to give me that point Prince?"

"Hm. Baldi come over here a sec. I have to give something as well." He looked at me oddly. As he came forward, I pulled him into a hug. Holding his back and caressing his head.

"You are such a sweet devil."

Baldi said nothing as he hugged back, I can tell his feelings were all over the place.

"We are suppose to be working! So can we cuddle more after school?"

"Sure. Anytime Baldi."

We stopped hugging and we went back to our work.

"No running in the halls!"

TIME SKIP
Baldi's POV
I waited to see Prince come into my room as he opened the door.

"I'll never forget about my track star employee." He said to me as he gave me a small kiss on the head. I blushed violently and he saw it. To be honest, I should've never made that card in the first place. I'm giving him a point in this whole dominance issue. But hey at least I can cuddle with him until we leave school.
I had to leave early though and Prince was disappointed, but he smiled anyway, as we began packing our stuff.

Principal's POV:
As I waved goodbye to Baldi, seeing him leave the school, all of the sudden, I hear music down the hall. Going out of the class I see Playtime?

"Shouldn't you be home?"

"Ya but I wanted to skip my jump rope in the hall more! So I stayed after!"
I rolled my eyes and laughed at Playtime's constant need of jumping.

"Did you get the card from Baldi?"

"Yes I did Playtime. It was really sweet."

"Hooray! Love everyone! Even playing!"

I laughed and waited for her mom to pick her up and for me to leave the school. It will be nice for me to win the date decision after all.