part two

welcome back pretties <3
I'm writing this at 2 in the morning so yk keep that in mind. THIS IS THE NEXT DAY FROM LAST PART

"GUYS ARE you even listening?" Steve questioned.
"No." Robin answered with a tight lipped smile.
Looking over from the horror movies Max says, "You've been talking about her for hours Steve. It gets boring after a while."
Steve rubs his hands over his face, out of stress, then slams a hand down on the counter alerting everyone, "Point is! She's amazing. She really is and-"
"And you really like her but you don't think she likes you back. Yes we know Steve." Dustin interrupts throwing his hands in the air.
"No I know she doesn't like me. I'm just her hookup." Steve corrects pointing at the curly haired boy.
"Okay, sorry." Dustin says hands held up.
The video store goes quiet for a little before Robin perks up, "When do we get to meet her by the way?"
"You don't. You'll scare her off." Steve claims.
"Oh shut up, you just don't want us to embarrass you." Dustin calls out as the door to the store opens and in walks a short blonde with frizzy hair and the most hideous outfit ever adorning her body.
She walks round pulling movies aimlessly off the shelves, chewing her gum rather obnoxiously while Robin and Max roll their eyes at the arrogant looking blonde.

SHE MAKES her way over to the checkout, where Steve stands, placing the romance movies she plucked out on the counter whilst not-so-subtly batting her eyelashes at the Harrington boy who had to hold back a disgusted look.
"Your total is $7.14." He states in a monotone voice.
The blonde twists a lock of her hair round her finger, tilting her head to the side and smiling at him whilst chewing her gum surprisingly louder. She stood there like that for a good few minutes making Robin look at her in confusion.
"Are you gonna pay for those?" Steve asked with a huff.
"Oh. Yeah but I was wondering if you wanted to watch them with me.. Like just us. A date." She replies, her horrendous attempt to make herself look sultry and sexy making Robin turn away, her teeth clamping on her bottom lip as to keep in her laughs.
"No thank you." Steve shook his head trying not to grimace at the desperation radiating off the girl infront of him, "Now are you going to pay or not."
"Ugh!" The obnoxious blonde huffs stomping her foot and turning on her heel heading straight out the door.
When the door shut Robin finally released the laugh that was bubbling in her throat. Eventually all four of them are laughing.

- LUCIA & JUDE -

SAT SIDE by side, the Darke siblings were on a mission. Currently on their way to pick out their movies for the week.
"It's my own desire!" Jude sung as 'everybody wants to rule the world by tears for fears' played in the car.
"It's my own remorse!" His sister sung along her focus on the road ahead.
"Help me to decide." Her brother starts turning to his sister, "Help me make the most of freedom and of pleasure!"
"Nothing ever lasts forever!" Lucia sung shaking her head to the beat.
"Everybody wants to rule the world!" The siblings sing in unison.

THEY SPENT the rest of the car journey vibing to music and feeling free.
Parking up outside the video store Lucia looks over at her younger brother to see him staring at himself in the mirror, "Stop checking yourself out, weirdo." Leaning over to ruffle her brothers hair.
"My hair! You monster!" Jude overreacts shaking his head in disbelief.
"Your hair is fine. Come on." The brown eyed girl says opening her door and shutting it behind her, not bothering to put the roof of her mustang up.
"Okay! Okay! Just don't leave without me!" Jude rushes deciding to climb over the door.
"That was mature of you." Lucia says looking back at her brother with a teasing smile on her face.
"Yeah yeah." Jude says rushing infront of her to reach the door to the store first.
Jude swings open the door rushing straight for the horror section. Lucia rushes up to the door pulling it open, "Jude! Don't just leave without me!" She calls out after him.

STEVE FEELS his body go stiff at her voice, his head shooting up to be met with the beauty that is Lucia Darke. She's wearing cuffed denim shorts, a multicoloured cropped top which has a deep v neckline and combat boots along with her pretty beaded bracelets and sunglasses perched on her head.
"Steve. Steve. Hello." Robin pulls out her words, waving her hands infront of the brunettes face rapidly as he watches the eldest Darke sibling walk towards her brother.
"Yeah, yeah." He says slowly coming out his hypnotic state.
"You were out of it for a second there buddy. Staring at the hot girl who just walked in." Dustin explains.
"I told you she was hot!" Steve suddenly shot up. The others not catching on at all. Steve then realises he has yet to explain that the hot girl who just walked in was his girl. Well she wasn't his yet but he likes to think she is, "That's Cia. Lucia, sorry."
The dumbfound looks on their faces says it all, "That's Lucia? The girl your sleeping with?" Max asks pointing in the direction of Lucia and her brother.
Steve simply nods.
"Wow." Robin says completely shocked.
"You weren't kidding, she really is hotter than Phoebe Cates." Max utters her gaze stuck on the girl and the girls brother, evidently. Max thinks they are both gorgeous.

"SO WHAT are you thinking?" Lucia asks her brother who's currently browsing movies.
He pauses and looks over at his sister, "I don't know."
"Well think, I know what I'm picking." She replies and her brother instantly knows the movie she's picking.
"Well how many movies are we getting?" He questions holding 'friday the 13th' in his hands.
"Mm 4, right?" She says her brows furrowing as she crosses her arms, "You can pick 3. I'm feeling nice."
"Okay okay. Pressure. Definitely Friday the 13th. And definitely- well we watched Scarface a couple weeks ago so that's a no." Jude rambles, "Children of the corn!" Yes!"
The girls eyebrows raise at her brothers mini outburst, "Okay that's two, one more."
"Yeah I can count, Luce." Jude sasses wandering around the different shelves.
"What about Clue? You like that right?" Jude yells, making his way over to his sister.
Lucia nods, "Yeah. Now my movie."
"Too the romance section!" Jude points forcefully.
"Too the romance section!" Lucia repeats following the blonde boy.
Reaching the romance section Lucia glances over the movies before pulling out one of her all time favourite movies, 'grease'.
Smiling she and her brother stalk towards the checkout, movies in hand.
Placing the movies on the counter both Lucia and Jude finally notice Steve.
"Hello Harrington. Pleasure to be within your company once more." Jude says pretending to be posh, as Lucia turned to the familiar looking girl infront of her, "Do I know you?"
"I don't know." Robin states truthfully, "You went to Hawkins right?"
"Yeah I did." She says reaching to the depths of her brain to figure out where she's seen this girl. Then it hit her, "Oh! Your in the band! I knew i recognised you!"
"I'm Robin." She says putting her hand out with a smile.
"Lucia. You know, I play the drums-" Lucia started.
"You play the drums?" Steve interrupted bewildered.
"Yeah.." Lucia answered confused as Steve had complimented the drum set in her house multiple times.
"The drums are yours? I thought they were your brothers." Steve says still looking somewhat shocked.
"He can't play for shit." Lucia says with a laugh.
"That's rude Luci." Jude says punching his sisters arm lightly.
"Your total is $9.78" Robin says with a smile. The brown eyed girl reaches into her pocket, pulling out a ten and handing it to the girl.
"What's your brother's name?" Robin asks while sorting the girls change.
"I'm Jude."
"Cool name." Says a pretty redhead who looks around the same age as Jude, "I'm Max and this is Dustin." Max motions to the curly haired boy.

HANDING HER the change Robin has already taken a liking to the girl. She seems cool. And she plays the drums, like holy hell that's hot.
"Thank you." Lucia says slipping her change in her pocket as her brother bags up the movies.
"We should get going but it was really nice to meet you guys." Lucia says giving them all a smile as they return the gesture.
"Yeah! You guys seem chill. Except Steve. That's only because he's fucking my sister though." Jude says, the filter on his words completely shattering.
"Seriously, Jude?" Cia starts, "Jesus. Anyway we should go. See you guys round."
As Lucia and Jude walk towards the door Lucia turns to her brother mumbling, "Goonfuck."

part 2 over wow. i'm so tired it's insane. i should sleep.