Prologue (REWRITE)

You are a member of the Uchiha Clan, a clan feared throughout the globe. You had a happy childhood, growing up with your older brother, your Mother, and your Father. Your Father was the clan head, which meant that you were often spoiled and given special treatment as to not get on his bad side. You lived with the clan on Uchiha Island, located between the Kukan'yu Kingdom and the United States of Saherta.

You awakened your Sharingan at the age of 7, after a near death experience with a Giant Multi-Headed Dog, during a trip abroad. Thankfully, you managed to escape it with no fatal injuries. This also sparked your ambition to become a hunter. By shear luck, you awakened it with 2 tomoe already in it.

You awakened your Mangekyou Sharingan at the age of 16, after witnessing the death of your brother, who died peacefully of a respiratory disease. Just before his passing however, he gave you his eyes. He had also unlocked the Mangekyou Sharingan after witnessing the death of his closest friend. You used them to gain the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, only being the second person in history to do so.

You trained for about a year with your new abilities, quickly mastering them. Because of this, your parents granted you permission to take the Hunter exam, something that they had strictly forbade prior to this.

You packed what you needed, and after saying goodbye, headed out, embracing what the future may hold.