part 1 the past

Demons they are believe to be evil cruel wicked but in the past they just didn't care about other races that much they just kept to themselves because of their mother rimuru she was the first being that was created by veldanava.

She was raised along with the true dragon she was consider as the true dragons eldest sister She was a kind and gentle soul veldavana created the demons and gave them to rimuru.

Who happily accepted them she treated them like her children and the demons love her dearly as their mother aswel.

Everything was fine until rimuru went missing she disappear the true dragons siblings kept searching and looking for her but they couldn't find her so they gave up.

The demons were broken the became cruel mean cold hearted. A few years later valdanava and his wife died the other true dragons split up to do their own things.

Velzard choose to follow one of her elder sister childen guy crimson.velgrynd chose to follow a human she loves and veldora went on a rampage resulting in him getting seal by a hero.

It has been 7000years since rimuru been missing people started to forget about her and new demons didn't know about rimuru only the demons who have been alive before her disappearnce know about her.