part5 my babies

After meeting veldora and noir she went to find rouge vert bleu in the ice Continent with veldora accompanying her when they arrive they were allowed in to the ice castle right away the guide her to the balcony where she saw three of her children and velzard.

"Hello mother/sister" they all said at the same time rimuru couldn't help but smile "I'm back" bleu vert rouge then tackle her for a hug velzard just came closer and watch them.

"MOTHER HOW CAN YOU VISIT NOIR BEFORE ME"cried rain "I'm sorry dear but he was the closest to where I was" rimuru tried her best to calm her most clingy daughter.

"Mother I have a question where were have you been all this years" guy was the one who asked the question that everybody wanted to ask aswell rimuru the sigh "well you see I accidentally went into a long slumber and ciel teleport me somewhere safe for me"

Silent fell on to the room "s-sister are you joking we been looking for you and YOU BEEN SLEEPING" "big sis I love you but wtf""VELDORA NO CURSING""that not important right now YOU FEEL ASLEEP FOR THAT LONG"

the entire day was spend by everyone Scolding rimuru and clingy to her like their was no tomorrow heck rimuru was so flusterated that she was getting scolded by her children and younger siblings it not like she did it on purpose.

They even made her promise to have atleast one family member to be with her at all time that was the first time she saw all of them agree on something but WHY DID THEY HAVE TO AGREE WITH EACHOTHER ON THIS SHE THEIR MOTHER/SISTER WHY IS SHE BEEING TREATED LIKE A CHILD😭😭😭