part7 my star

In a isolated place in the underworld there was a palace there and in that place live the demon king who have been gone for years.

Anos was sitting in his garden when he sense his wife presence so he quickly made a crystal ball and watch over her through it he wanted to go and hug her shower her with affection and apologize but he wanted to tell his wife and his childrens at the sametime so he kept himself hidden watching over them without their knowledge.

Back to rimuru and her children's
"So your new name is guy rouge" rimuru ask him in a questioning tone wondering why did he pick that ridiculous name over the name she gave him "well it not that bad if you add his last name crimson""misery don't even try to defend your brother"

Rimuru then look at velzard "and you didn't stop him""well he got it without me knowing to be fair" velzard who didn't want to suffer her sister wrath tried to defend her self but thank veldanava something crash on the balcony.

After the smoke disappear three people could be seen it was violet june and blanc not even a minute later the three teleported to rimuru and hug her screaming "MOTHER WHY DIDN'T YOU VISITED US"rimuru who had finally register what was happening tried to comfort her daughters.

The other were just watching velzard was thanking them silently few moments later violet june blanc were hugging rimuru and not letting go "so you three are gonna just destroy my balcony and do nothing about it" ask a angry guy who was still upset about his balcony only earn a glance from the three "quit whining you got to see mother before us and your complaining over this"

June and violet both nod their head at blanc comment "you brats""guy that enough I help you fix it so please calm down" rimuru tried her best to calm them down she didn't want to see her children's fighting.

Rimuru then felt noir precense "noir your here" she smiled and turned to look at him which caught the others attention "hello mother I came here to deliver use that I found out were father has been hiding" hearing this rimuru became angry and anos who was watching this was cursing noir while fearing his wife anger the others where praying for anos.

(R.i.p you be miss so anyway)