part 3 memories

In the ice Continent that belong to one of the most powerful demon lords guy crimson who was sitting at his balcony was listening to his Subordinates was making a report about what was going on in the Underworld.

Guy who was listening didn't really focus much on the report until his subordinate said something that made him feel upset "guy sama their was also a demon who went to see the black primordial saying she was his mother"

Guy then slam his hand on the table "tell me what did she look like" the subordinate was taken back after hearing his master taking an interest in someone "well she had sky blue hair and golden eyes guy Sama"

"Get out" that was the only thing that guy said so the subordinate pay his respect and left after he left another demon enter it was the blue primordial.

Rain started talking in a shaky voice "d-do you think it actually m-mother guy" guy who saw his little sister like this gave her a signal to come closer when she came closer guy then hug her.

"I d-dont know aswell how about we ask noir about this later okay" rain just nodded her head having hope that it was their mother their kind and gentle mother.

*flashback*
All the primordial demons were sitting next to rimuru chatting and having fun.Violet and june was sitting near rimuru feet they were playing rock paper scissors vert and bleu were sleeping on their mother lap.

Blanc was reading a book while listening to her mother humming noir was making tea for rimuru rouge was practicing magic.

Rimuru smile seeing this they were like a perfect family .