My early life

Hii iam Y/n.
I'm 25 years old from India.
I'm a normal office worker for 3years.

As my family insist me to pursue my dream.
My dream is to work at H company as a design engineer.
As I was applying for various H company branches around the world.

I constantly think that i am not hardworking enough to get employed by their company.

One fine day, as the birds creeping around my house. I started my day with checking the email. To my suprise i got an email from the company.

<Mail>

Dear Y/n

Congratulations !

We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected for the post of Design engineer, Work location- Seoul - South Korea .

Your Visa is valid for 1month from today. Ensure you come in time within the given period.
Your joining day will be DD-MM-YYYY.

<End of mail>

I ran to my parents with loud voice saying I got selected to H groups of companies and showed them the received mail as i was jumping up and down with cheerful voice. My parents congratulated me with bright smile.

I have exactly a week to get releive from the current firm. I was happy that i got selected to the firm i liked the most.

(•‿•)After a week(•‿•)

My friend and I went to shopping, subway to have coffee burger and so on. By 8pm i reached home. It was a tiresome day.

 It was a tiresome day

(.❛ ᴗ ❛.)The next day(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

I woke with the sound of alarm and came to realisation that I don't want to go for work as i was already relieved.

Again to bed then to dreamland.

I will stay with my family for a month and later will move to Seoul to start my work.

A week before moving to Seoul

Iam in my bed room as Iam packing my stuffs. Mom was checking the things I need and she even gave me a checklist I need to buy at my new apartment.

Speaking of accomodation the company provides it.