First confession

Iam looking at Mr.Kim,

Jisoo : why are you looking at Mr.Kim when Joshua asked you to have a chat?

Y/N : Mr.Han is it okay for me to chat in private?, I questioned..

Mr.Han : Nodded.

Jisoo : Pabo you are having great chance to talk to your bias. Don't get nervous, fighting girl.

[Fighting means all the best]

I turned towards Joshua and nodded yes.

Joshua's Pov

As we are eating i saw her, she was busy chatting and eating with Dk. Everyone can say they can stick to each other well.

Sometimes we think, is this really their first meet? How can they be too close?

Her friend, Mr. Kim and Mr. Han said I'm her bias, but how is that she has not even tried to talk to me atleast once.

I'm her bias atleast I should have a quick chat with her.

Members were saying, Shua hyung you are the only one who didn't talk with her. She may be nervous thatswhy she has not started a conversation. Go ahead hyung, Dk said.

As i confessed let's have a chat, she was like can I talk in private with my bais?

After their approval, she looked at me and nodded with smile on her face.

Everyone were surprised by her behaviour.

I had my lunch, i saw y/n was having fun with members. They all made fun of each other.

Jeonghan Joshua come here.

As i joined them, i saw y/n calling boo Seung Kwan , Thomas you are having fun teasing dino eh?

Boo Seung Kwan : Noona I'm not Thomas.

Dino : Noona high five.

Joshua : Thomas is popular now.

Boo Seung Kwan : Hyung it's all because of you.

Y/n it was nice meeting you.

Y/N's Pov

Suddenly i heard a voice saying it was nice meeting you. I knew it is Shua. I turned towards him and said I'm really happy iam meeting you in person. He smiled, iam staring at him with these thoughts in my head "please don't do this. It's danger for me, i will fall hard if you do this".

Joshua she is falling hard for you right now, she said to Joshua.

I came to my sense and left a heavy breath. Yaaaa what are you saying.

You can't fool me Y/N Jisoo said. It's true that i zone out, happy now.

Jisoo : My part is over right here.

Joshua : You do like me lot right?

I said yes as my idol. He just laughed.

Members gathered what was going on?

Joshua : It's just nothing.

Jisoo said it's time for us to leave.

I waved bye to everyone and just said will meet you guys at dinner, looking at Shua.