Finally..!!!

Y/N, Jisoo and you guys come to the conference hall right now, general manager said. After we got seated in conference hall, he informed that our team will associate with the main designers of the SH car model that comes to test drive till it gets to market.

I and Jisoo eyed each other. My boss was like, "Y/n you will be incharge of Seventeen". It even made me excited.

I and Jisoo looked each other.

Jisoo's Pov

Y/N was really excited as she heard SEVENTEEN. Everyone at our office knew how crazy she is for seventeen.

There are many people who likes them but she is different. She desperately like them. Sometimes she is totally insane.

When our boss said Seventeen i saw a spark in her eyes.

I know she will be dreaming about Joshua.

The upcoming days are harder for me as she will mention them 10000times per day.

phewwwww......

Su Jae Kim's Pov (General manager name)

I know y/n is capable of doing this work. This will help her in future when she designs her own model.

Han Seong su(Pledis ceo) and I are friends for long time. So when I asked him i want Seventeen as model he approved straightaway.

I asked my team to meet at conference hall so that i can deliver the message.

Y/n you will be given schedule within today. Probably tomorrow you have to meet seventeen at hybe. Seventeen doesn't know about them being model. Me and Mr.Han planned this surprise so don't spoil it.

Y/N's Pov

Is it tomorrow Mr.Kim? I asked in excitement.

As we left our conference hall.

Jisoo ya I'm really nervous right now.

I'm going to hybe and introduce myself to them???

Waaahhh daebak (awesome)....

That evening

Y/n Mr.Kim gave it to you Jisoo said.

SCHEDULE FOR SEVENTEEN

Y/n meets seventeen around 11am.

• Meet Mr. Han
• Discuss about the date and time of their availability.
• Sign the contract.
Invite them for dinner.
• Invite them for shooting the add.
• Shoot the reaction video when they heard about being model for our brand.
• Need more pics and videos individually as well as group.

The Next day

I reached office around 9am. Myself with a cameraman are on our way to hybe. We parked our car, heading towards the reception.

Mr.Han's Pov

Mr.Kim said Y/n and a cameraman will arrive around 11am. I was at my desk and want to go downstairs to invite them.

I caught a women and a man with camera at reception. I overheard they were saying that they wanna meet me. I said hello and welcome them. We went straight to my office.

I was too curious about Y/n because Mr.Kim gives more appreciation about her.

When she started to introduce herself and the way she behaved made me realise why Mr.Kim always appreciated her. To my knowledge, even though she is from other country she manages well with languages.

Coffee or tea?? I asked....

Think'n About You जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें