Our first encounter

Y/N Pro

Mr. Han asked coffee or tea??

I said we will have a meet with them first. I asked to my cameraman will you start capturing them as we enter their studio?

He nodded...

Mr.Han said i will enter first and will call you guys.

I said ok Mr.Han.

He went inside... I was really nervous.. I'm gonna meet seventeen within few seconds... Is this reality i even checked it by pinching myself.

Guys you can come in Mr.Han said.

I along with cameraman entered the dance studio.

Hi I'm Y/n from H company...Nice to meet you. This is our cameraman, hope we get along well.

Seventeen's Pov

Our studio door is opening as we saw Mr.Han coming towards us. He said guys a surprise is waiting for you, are you ready?

We were confused by his words. Suddenly he said guys you can come. We were like whats happening??? A girl in her 20s entered along with a cameraman. The camera was focusing us as the girl introduced herself.

It's time for us to greet as S coups (leader) said...

Say the name seventeen hello we are seventeen.

Y/N : Iam here with an announcement. Congratulations..!! You guys are model for SH model car.

Members : Woooooooww (excited by making all sort of noises).

Y/N : Iam here to confirm our contract and to inform you guys about your schedule.

Mr.Han : Guys you must do it.

Cameraman : I guess this is enough on our first shoot.

Y/N i have next schedule will see you around. With this the cameraman left..

Mr. Han : She will be your incharge hope you guys get along well...With this note Mr Han left.

Now I'm with Seventeen

............ awkward silence.............

Boo Seung kwan : Do you like to have coffee or tea??

Y/N : I'm fine with coffee. "Smiles".

He called manager to buy coffee for me.

........... awkward silence............

Min Gyu : You are from?

Y/n : Iam from India. "Smiles".

Dk : This won't do.. Members come here and sit. Y/N can u sit here. (Points the chair across him).

Neither Y/n nor we are in awkward situation.Let's have mini interview with Y/N.

(We never knew she is our fangirl or not).

Y/N, are you ok with that??