New World

2days before work

I woke around 9am ordered breakfast. Started to arrange things in my room.

Finally.. completed arranging the things. For groceries shopping I went to Emart 24 convenience store. Had a cup of ramen there.

Having this Kimchi Ramen hits different

Having this Kimchi Ramen hits different. It just feels right. This is how I spent my Day 1 in South Korea.

D day to work

Sound of an alarm woke me up with the first ring, got ready, for my first day i prepared this outfit.

Now the time is 7:45am, as I'm locking my door, walking towards the mrt for 10min. I have to travel for 25min in train, i reach office after 4min walk.

I'm standing in front of my office bit nervous and excited as well.

As i entered the building i can feel the vibe. I notified in the reception as i came today. The news spread to higher officials.

The receptionist introduced me to one of the employee named Jisoo. With Jisoo's guidance i tagged with her. She took me to Design department which is located at 19th floor. She directed me to our department head (General Manager). As i introduced myself to him in person. They said me that my table where I'm gonna work.

Skip to lunch hour

Jisoo was the only person I knew she introduced me with her friends.

Waittttt your thinking about the language barrier right???

Haha i know some Hangul(korean) and they can adjust with english.... So its fine...

The rest of the day i was studying drawing and was studying more about automobile design software.

My 1st project

I was given 1st project within couple of months. Iam working harder with the calculations and designing the new model. It gives bit tension but I really enjoy doing it.

After 6months

"Yaaaaa Y/N our seniors have prepared a design (SH-model name) 2years ago and now it's been manufactured and it's coming for test drive the next week" , Jisoo said.

Suddenly a passing employee was talking on phone let's choose Seventeen as the model for this project.

When I heard Seventeen i flinched a bit. I was like Jisoo did you hear that???

Yes you heard it right Y/n but don't get excited pleaseeeee. If you get excited you will probably saying seventeen or Joshua atleast 1000times a day.

In past 6months Jisoo became my best buddy. We get along well, our preferences are same except that i like Seventeen (K-pop boy band) she likes BTS (K-pop boy band).

About me fangirling towards Seventeen???

It's been really 2years iam being their biggest fangirl. One of my reason to be in Korea is them to be honest.

After i came to Korea... Myself and Jisoo will often visit Hybe so that we can meet Seventeen and BTS.

For the 1st three months after i moved to Seoul, Seventeen were busy with their world tour. After the tour they took a month off. I guess they are working for their comeback.