Author's Note

Yes, your eyes are not decieving you, it is really the end.

Before you come at me with pitchforks and torches I just have a few things to say.

First of all, thank you so much for sticking with the story up to this point.

There were times when I doubted myself, my ability and this story in general. There were times I wanted to give up and free myself from the crippling pressure to not fuck up these characters story. There were times I wondered if it'll be worth it in the end.

But just like we need air to survive, I needed to tell this story otherwise it would've burned me up from inside.

And so I did.

For me the best part of writing a story isn't creating the characters or the dialogue or setting the scenes. No, the best part is seeing the reaction of the readers and boy were they entertaining.

I just want to say thank you to everyone that took out their time to read, vote and comment. I loved reading all of your predictions of what would happen next, your outrage over something a character did and your dedication to these people.

Thank you.

Secondly, while yes, this is the end of this book, it most definitely is not the end of the story.

Amarachi and Daniel still have quite a long way to go and whether or not they get their happily ever after is yet to be seen.

Book Two titled Into the Starry Night is available on my profile.

Expect interesting new characters, complicated relationships and a grown up version of these two people making quite a few more mistakes.

But I've said too much. I'll leave you to see for yourself.

Till then, I wish you the very best.
Christiana.