The sun shone brightly

Everytime I remember that day a smile spread on my face. How beautiful that day was the day I decided to walk on the path which hasn't even brought me to my destination yet.

18th of June 2020

I was leading a normal life,a loving sister and lovable parents. What else do you want more than that?

Those ocean eyes

I am a good swimmer but I drowned on that day.

It was around 9 am when I woke up from bed. The weather was good, sky was clear.

I can't remember why I agreed to go to that new Dior shop opened recently to buy my sister a lipstick.

Maybe that was planned, fate .

The shop was new i could smell the newly furnished wood. The place was quiet except for a kid who was shouting loudly.

I ignored that kid, to be honest I don't like noisey kids. My inner self was getting irritated on him.

I went in and checked for the lipstick shades I took me a total of 1 hour to pick the shade for my picky sister.

I was on my way to exit that's where I saw those eyes. The eyes in which I drowned.

Those bluish hazel eyes of her , they resemble the ocean deep , quiet, satisfying and can be a tsunami of waves when provoked.

Anyone would think I'm writing a novel here. It is not novel ,these are my feelings for her.

Her beautiful pink lips twisted into a smile and suddenly she bursted in laughter.

Only god knows how beautiful her laugh was? It was like my whole world stopped right there.

I wanted to talk to her, but couldn't.

My legs stopped now they were not ready to go to exit. She was laughing and I was watching her like a dumbass statue.

Only if I had known earlier that in the end I'll end up heartbroken,alone.

Only if I can go back to that day and exited the shop.

Only if I wasn't drowned.

Only if I never had fallen in love with her

Only if I.........

She was a trouble,
Chaos really
But her smile
Her smile
Dared me to fall in love with her.