Blooming friendship

Weeks later I found myself in her living room chatting and playing video games with her. Her eyes were glued to the TV and mine were glued to her. She looked much more ethereal in closer view.

I was trying to count her breaths and ended up matching my breathing pace with her. Once in a while she nudged me to focus on games.

From strangers to friends we've come so far. She was becoming my obsession and I was becoming a friend in her loneliness. In our not too old friendship I heard so many complaints of her about her parents.

She was mad that her parents didn't got time to spend with her. Her father was in Navy and her mother was always out of town.

I assured her that she can trust me I will be there for her even if she calls me in the middle of the night.

I was happy because she was happy. Her happiness mattered to me, in a span of just one month this girl became my whole life.

She was like the oxygen I needed to survive. She was taking control of me by every passing minute. It was like she entered inside the deepest part of my mind and provoked the deepest desires, the Desires which I didn't knew existed.

I was a little sad that I lied to her about so many things but what I got in return was worth lying.

I was becoming her everything day by day. She trusted me like a brother,shared her secrets to me like a bestfriend. I was happy that she was depending on me.

I felt a overwhelming feeling to love her ,care for her , provide her with everything she asks for.

She snatched the controller from my hand and threw the tantrum. I forgot that she was still a baby.

My baby, my sweet little Angel.

Her main complaint was that I wasn't focused on the game. How could I be focused on that petty game when she was in front of me.

"I was thinking about something, sorry It won't happen again Astrid"

She mimicked my words in squeaky a voice. I was a little frustrated by her behaviour but I knew it that I had to be calm around her.

I needed to tend my baby with sweetness. I couldn't imagine seeing her cry.I never saw her crying but I knew it that I won't be able to bear her tears.

I apologise to her to which she instantly said okay. She is so pure hearted couldn't remain angry with someone for even an hour.

After lunch I offered her a ride around the city. She seemed to pick up a strong liking to my car. She liked it and I knew it she wouldn't say no to the ride.

We went to amusement park and had so much fun. She was dragging me with her continuously telling me that we will ride this or this. I was amused by her childish behaviour.

On our way home she kept on telling me that she had so much fun. I was happy that she had fun. I wouldn't lie I had fun too afterall she clutched me way too hard on some rides.

I was humming to her as she kept on telling me that it was a dream come true. I could never get tired of listening to her laughter and voice.

Her voice was like music to my ears.
Even her voice was a huge turn on for me. I was feeling a bit hot and I turned the AC on. This girl was killing me.
I was ready to be killed.

I didn't realised when she dozed off. It was such a sight seeing her sleeping. Her chest rose up and down in a rhythm. Her soft blonde hairs were messing with her eyelashes.

She was a piece of Art one you couldn't get enough of in one look.

I smiled and continued to drive.

She was my twisted fantasy.