destruction

It's been few days since I last saw her.
I tried to find about her and finally from her friend I got to know her name Astrid.

First time when I pronounced her name it sounded rather odd. I again got that ticklish feeling I got when I first saw her.

It seemed like a group of butterflies were flying around in my stomach.

Weeks went and I couldn't mustered the courage to talk to her.

Finally that day came when I helped her by giving her a ride home. I never thought my first approach would be like that.

That stormy day it's been raining heavily. I saw her on the street she was waiting for the rain to stop.

Water was dripping from her hair. Her beautiful eyes were looking more beautiful in that weather.

I never thought I would feel lust for someone. But that day I couldn't resist myself from walking up to her. Sometimes I think it's just her fault for looking this much breathtakingly beautiful.

That memory is still fresh in my mind as if it was just yesterday when she gave me that 'huh?' look.

It isn't her fault anyone would react like that if a complete stranger would offer them help.

Her eyes the way she looked at me. When she touched my hands, her touch sent electricity throughout my body.

After a little bit of chit chat in my car, I told her that I live nearby.

Soon after she heard this she offered me her hand for friendship. My angel is so naive.

I still remember she dozed off after a while.

I never knew there's more in the future for me it was just the beginning.