Companion

I dropped her home after that. I wanted to ask her for her number but it would have been odd so I decided not to ask her and she decided not to give me either.

After thanking me she waved a small bye to me. I analayzed her house. I am not a creep I was curious, the urge to know everything about that bluish hazel eyed beauty was consuming me.

For some days I couldn't helped but decided to follow her. She was so naive and I wanted to make sure she doesn't get into trouble.

There was so many things I got to know about her.For instance she was from Newzealand living here with her mom both of her parents left her alone for their work.

She was a loner living in a web of lies called social media. Sometimes I thought that her parents were so careless leaving their daughter alone at home.

My favourite thing about her house was her bedroom window. There was huge willow tree outside her window it's branches were almost touching her window.

For weeks that willow tree was my favourite space to spend my night. I got to know why people act stupid when they are in love.

I was falling in love with her.

I met her again on one of her morning walks. She instantly recognised me. That huge gummy smile she gave me was killing me.

What a coincidence we met again was her first sentence. A sheepish smile made it's way on my lips. Only I knew it wasn't a coincidence.

We talked about this that while walking. I was stunned when I got to know that she was just sixteen, I knew that she looked young but I never thought she was this much young.

Before parting our ways she finally decided to give me her number. I immediately gave her my phone. All I did after that was looking at that particular phone number for another hour.

I decided to text her later that night. It was around 1 am a rather odd time for me to text someone. I texted her because I knew she wasn't sleeping. She replied in a minute. I asked her what she was doing and she decided to say that she was studying.

A terrible liar she is! I could see her watching some Netflix shows on her laptop.

I couldn't stop but smile at her cute antics. She wanted to make an impression that she is a studious girl. My cute Astrid.

I texted her bye and told her to study hard all the while knowing she was watching Netflix.

I just wanted to hear her voice. She was so cute that night giving a reaction to every scene in the show. The way she laughed at funny scenes and commented on every dialogue spoken in the show.

That night was beautiful just like my Angel.

I knew that there is no turning back from here the girl sitting there on her bed watching Netflix is going to be mine. I will make sure that those blue eyes whisper the love you back to me when I praise their beauty.

And in her smile I saw something more beautiful than the stars.