Chapter 1

in the morning you wake up with a bad headache and your makeup is all messed up and you realize this is not your bed. you turn around and your seeing Eddie the freak Munson laying next to you cuddling you. You carefully stand up without waking Eddie you walk quietly to the kitchen to get some water and being shocked what just happened why the hell am I next to him but I kinda wished for this moment to happen and the only solution was that I was drunk because I couldn't remember anything. I hear foot steps behind me and hear Eddie in my ear whisper "good morning cutie" you turn around and you look him in the eyes he was pretty handsome tho. "What the hell happened Eddie" Eddie says "you don't remember?" "No I only remember I was going to Steve's party last night and had a few drinks" "do you really wanna know?" Eddie says my head hurt so bad I didn't think straight and didn't remember anything. "Yeah actually I wanna know because I'm in your trailer and your next to me in your bed so I can kinda guess what happened but still I wanna know" "okay okay I tell you beautiful" Eddie says "so what happened was you bumped into me and you were a little too drunk to be honest. And you said "oh hey there hot boy wanna go outside and smoke some weed together?" "I was a little drunk too actually but I agreed and we went outside soooo after a few minutes we were making out a little and went into my van and then when we got home you began to kiss me and we we're making out again. I carried you into my trailer and put you on the bed because I thought you we're tired but you we're not so I was sitting next to you and you began to kiss me again and you sat on my lap and started to touch me and kissing me all over and then yeah you know what happened." I was a little quiet and still so shocked "I wish I was sober" and I didn't know that just came out off my mouth he stept closer to me and said "me too" and then he asked if I had a headache from last night and I told him I had a really bad one "well I saw on tv that if you eat donuts it will sober you up!" And I nodded and we got dressed and went into the van and got donuts together it was really nice to hang out with him.