Chapter 4

I really hope she's okay imma make this quick I walked in the woods and I see Chrissy standing with her back at me like she has seen a ghost she bumps into me and screamed "woah woah hey hey sorry didn't mean to scare you you okay?" We sat down and I put my box on the table and she seemed really scared "so how does this work again?" "Well I give you drugs and you pay and for obvious reasons no reseeds" "do you maybe have something stronger?" "Yeah at my trailer but it's like my girlfriend sleeps there right now" "girlfriend? You Eddie Munson has a girlfriend?" "Yeah and she's a cutie you can come in my van and meet her and I give you the stronger shit?" "Sure I'd like that!" Chrissy and me got in the van and drove to my trailer "well this is my sweet place then come in" *I wake up* I hear something or either someone a girl? Oh it must be Chrissy but what's she doing here? Eddie came into my room "sorry I'm late sweetheart" he kissed me "it's no problem Eddie baby" Eddie gave the drugs to Chrissy and then she left and Eddie came in the room again with tea and donuts. "Here you go did everything go good?" "I guess so my headache is getting better and I haven't got a nightmare and I don't see a clock anymore because I had my headphones on while I slept" "oh yeah?! What did you listen?" Your favorite songs on those tapes you got" "wait you like my music do we have the same music taste?" He seemed so happy about it and I smiled "yes we have" he jumped and hugged me and kissed me and he was kissing my neck aswel "ah Eddie yes" I moaned but I gasped when I realized he stopt "moan louder for me baby" he began to touch me everywhere and I could feel he's cold rings again I pinned him down and I took my shirt off "what do you think Eddie? Should I be top this time?" He said "YES PLEASE" he put my bra off and I took he's shirt off "let me suck those cherries off yours" "ah Eddie your so hot ah" he took he's pants off and he's boxers and I did aswel I first stroked he's hot thing and then started to ride it it was so hot and Eddie's moans made me cum even faster "Eddie ah ah I think I'm gonna cum" "that's all right cutie let it out" I came and he did that too. "That was so good Eddie" "I think your super hot y/n come lay on my chest" I did and he's chest was my new pillow "I love you goodnight sweetheart" omg he said I love you "I love you too Eddie" I kissed him and went to sleep.