Chapter 5

I was sleeping so peacefully until Eddie woke me up "sweetie hey wake up we have school today" "five more minutes please" "no no come on get into the shower and put clothes on" he always takes care of me it's cute. "fine I will shower only if you join me" "okay but it won't be spicy because we're already running late on schedule. We went into the shower together kissed a little and washed each other's backs. I "accidentally" put on he's shirt and we had breakfast "I didn't know you could cook Eddie" "yeah well I'm not that good haha" "let me taste it" he made a toast for me and scrambled eggs. "What do you mean your not that good your great!" He smirked and I kissed him on the cheek he won't stop looking at me. "It's already 7.30 am let's go into my van" the radio was playing rock music and I liked that and he did aswel and he sang along as a child it was pretty funny "okay we're here y/n don't forget your bags" "thanks for driving me I will be going to Dustin" I ran to Dustin "sooo you and Eddie?" "Is he going to drive you to school every day now" Dustin asked "don't ask just look" I was kinda awkward if it was going about my love life we were walking to the first class and I had detention because I skipped it last time so after school I had to scrape gum from the gym hall. And Eddie always had to be into detention too because he always flipped the bird to the teachers so it would be fun. All lessons I thought off Eddie I would kiss him and hug him and was basically living with him because my mom worked day and night in a different country and my dad divorced my mom and left us. I missed mike too because he was still in California maybe he forgot summer break is over. It was the end off the last lesson and I went my way to the gym hall and I saw Eddie smoking weed "can I have some too please?" He turned around and I saw he's brown eyes again I always look into them "sure cutie come up here sit" we got high and we made out and fell asleep. When I woke up I heard someone coming "Eddie Eddie wake up someone's coming" "what?" The noice was getting louder and we hided. "Those stupid teenagers ugh never mind then" we couldn't hold our laughs so when she left we burst out laughing. We went back home and it almost felt like we we're married. Because I was cooking and he was in he's room playing guitar when I opened the door I saw him shirtless playing the guitar I was being speechless because he looked so hot.

Idk if I post another chapter today bc I'm sick