Chapter 3

*the school bell rings from our last lesson* I'm walking trough the school hall and I feel a hand touching my schouder "hey cutie exited for the game tonight?" I turn around and it's Eddie and he said that so cute omg "yeah I am handsome" I saw he was flustered and he's cheeks we're getting red "so wanna wait at my trailer? Have some snacks or go in my van to the sunrise and watch it together?" "That last part is a good idea Eddie great!!" I smiled and kissed him on the cheek everyone saw it and even my ex Jason he's a prick because he cheated on me and still wanted me back now I have him some karma. We we're going outside and get into Eddie's van we got some food at the pizza place nearby because pizza was my favorite food of course we we're sitting and eating watching at the sunrise and I saw Eddie looked at me "hey look at the sunrise not me silly" "you are my sunrise sweetheart" I blushed and kissed him and we ended making out and we we're almost late to the big campaign tonight so we drove fast to school and ran inside luckily we weren't late "phew I thought we we're late there for a second but I wanted to kiss you all night to be honest sweetheart" "me too Eddie" we looked like each other and Mike looked confused "let's begin!" Mike said. After the campaign I was tired and took a beer but I heard something behind me it was a clock and no one was in the room anymore "Eddie? Are you there?? EDDIE?! HELP!" I woke up and I saw Eddie standing right in front off me because he was shaking me and I fell to the ground and cried "Y/N WHAT HAPPENED" "you won't believe me it sounds unreal" "hey y/n I believe you okay even if you saw a dinosaur or something" "okay well so I was in this room and I saw a clock behind me and it was making a weird ticking noise and I keep getting headaches and nightmares." "Okay what we do is i take you to my trailer and you get some sleep and I come later because I gotta sell something to Chrissy is that a good plan?" "Yes okay but Chrissy? Since when does she use drugs?" "I have no idea" Eddie picked me up and put me into the van and we drove to Eddie's trailer. "There you go are you comfortable?" "Yes thanks can we cuddle when you get home?" "Of course princess I'll be back bye love" he kisses my head and gets in he's van.

I WILL BE MAKING CHAPTER 4 TONIGHT OR TOMORROW!