Chapter 2

The next day you woke up and saw it was 8:00 already. "shit shit! I'm gonna be late for school" you put your hellfire shirt on and some pants with chains on it to impress Eddie because he liked that and you too. you had a crush on Eddie since middle school. So you joined hellfire club because your best friend Mike Wheeler was in it too. You hear someone at the door and see Mike at the door "heyyy Mikey" "hey y/n. this will probably be the last time I pick you up because I'm going to California to visit el, and tonight is the big campaign from d&d." "Oh yeah I remember will Eddie be there too?" "Probably why? Okay never mind I can see it on your face, you like him right?" You blush very hard and say "am I that transparent?" Mike says "maybe" "let's go to school it's late" you guys bike to school and see Dustin and oh my god Eddie. He stares at me and he smiles at me. I'm too awkward to talk about what happened that night I can't even tell Mike. "Hey guys what is our first subject again?" Dustin replies "maths" I reply with "I'm gonna skip that I'm not in the mood to have a fight with the thatcher again" he thinks girls are weak and lame but I learned him a lesson instead. "Good luck with maths guys imma smoke a split!" I said. Eddie was walking towards me and I didn't really know what to say so I asked him "wanna smoke together?" He gives me the cutest smile and says "of course it gives me good memories" he smirked and I turned red like a tomato I was burning the split and took a puff out of it. "Y/n is that my weed?" He was laughing and I was getting horny because he's beautiful brown eyes we're staring at me and my foot began to shake. "you okay?" He said "if you need something you can say it." "I uhm need" "you need??" "I need you.." he leaned over and he kissed me "is this good princess?" "I'm so fucking happy that I'm sober this time I kissed him and he grabbed a blacked out off he's bag because we we're in the woods and he didn't want to get stuff in my hair I sit on the blacked and he pinned me down "that's a good girl" he kissed me all over and he put he's hand in my shirt he's cold metal off he's ring was touching me "may I take your shirt off?" I reply "yes please Eddie your making me so good" "that's where I'm for sweetheart" he kisses my chest and then my belly he squeezed my boobs and he took my pants off he made he's way to my 🐱 and put he's hand in my underwear. "Say if it hurts okay?" I said "nothing hurts I love your hands and everything" he first slides one finger inside and then slowly fingers me and I moan like hell and on the background there was a radio from Eddie's playing my favorite song Paranoid by Black Sabbath. "I'm getting so hard if you moan in my ear" "Eddie I'm so close" he quickly putted out he's finger and he puts he's shirt off Im staring at he's beautiful body with tattoos on it. "Can I take your v card?" Eddie says "didn't you already took it when I was drunk? "No I just fingered you and you stroked me" I nodded and he puts he's pants off and he's underwear. And he puts on protection. "Okay I'm going to slide it in carefully okay?" "Yes please fuck me" *he puts it in* "ahh fuck" I moaned and it fitted perfectly actually. He moved "ahh y/n your so beautiful" he goes faster and faster "y/n ahh I'm- I'm gonna cum" "me too ahh fuck" "wanna do it together?" "Yes Eddie yes ahh" we came together. He lays next to me and looked at me "you know I like you a lot Eddie" he smiled he was so happy to hear that. "Y/n I like you too like very much" I said "wanna go out maybe?" He replied "yes duh" and he kisses me we had only ten minutes before the next class so we cleaned ourselves and put our clothes back on he walked back hand in hand.