My New Boyfriend

I'm sorry this took me so long to post. I wanted to make my chapters longer but was hit with writer's block.

But I'm back in the game again, I'll try to post more as quickly as possible. I hope you guys enjoy it.

o0o

Oh, he was in serious trouble.

The girl-- Ugh! Maps, had pointed at him, blatantly yelling once more. "He's my boyfriend!" She slowly held his gaze with her pleading ones, as if beckoning for him to help. 

Damian wasn't completely sure if she was trying to let the entire world know of her proclamation or just him with that obnoxious spluttering of hers. 

But he had a relatively strong feeling it was directed more so toward him.

Damian sighed, he comprehended the indication and understood why she had declared that atrocious lie in the first place.

He really did... but that doesn't mean he wants any part of it!

For a brief moment, Damian considered making a run for it and pretending that he had never witnessed anything to begin with... but he was already in their sights, caught with his pants down and everything. 

He sighed again.

Damian wasn't escaping this with his dignity intact, was he?

He might as well roll with the punches as Todd would say, better that than look like a swine.

Which he wasn't! But running would definitely condemn him as such. 

Plus he was lurking in their conversation which didn't look too good on his part, but that wouldn't be considered slime behavior... he was just... curious and had followed his instincts. 

Which ultimately led him to this unfortunate predicament in the first place.

Damian sighed out loud for the third time, begrudgingly walking out of his hiding spot, and gradually made his way to the pair, with his hands shoved into his pockets to appear as calm as possible.

Despite how rigid and anxious he actually felt right now. Once he was a couple of feet away, he grunted a weak response.

"Yes," he coughed awkwardly, unsure of what to do now. 

Thankfully, this... Maps were one step ahead of him. As she quickly ducked under the pale guy's arms, scurrying her way toward Damian.

Before swiftly locking her hands around his upper arm gripping it with a rather tight handle.

Leaning her slim body against his for extra support. 

Damian instantly flushed at the bold action, taking a staggering step to the side to glare confounded at their conjoined limbs.

But before he could demand his arm back she quickly cut him off by declaring.

"This is my boyfriend, Eric," she repeated again, considerably more confidently than before. "That's why we can't be together?" She replied with a slight stutter.

Pressing her body closer against his arm in a rather... intimate show of affection.

Damian began sweating bullets at her satiny touch.

This wasn't something he was very comfortable with.

Nor was he prepared to handle it with a clear mind at the moment if he was being honest.

But he held on strong anyway, not wanting to give the other guy the wrong interpretation of the situation... even though this was clearly faux. 

But Eric looked downright devastated by this latest news... no perhaps distraught seems more appropriate.