It's Official

Another chapter, with things spicing up for the newest couple in Gotham. Let's get back to the story of how nothing ever goes right for these two.

o0o

Class had been pointless as usual.

Damian thought, opening his locker with excessive force. But he was glad to be done with it. Now he must text Alfred and inform him of a late pickup.

He'll need to stay for a while to discuss terms and agreements with his... new girlfriend. He shuttered; the thought made him want to gag. 

But this was the reality of things now and it was best to accept it, it'll make things easier to deal with in the future. 

He slipped his books back into his locker and then pulled out his phone to text Pennyworth.

Perhaps it would be easier to call instead. Texting would take too long, and he wanted to get his point across as quickly as possible without too much explanation.

Damian scrolled through his contacts to find his butler's number, once found, he then pressed the call button.

He held the phone to his ear, filling his locker with the rest of his books before shutting it close and locking it. Damian heard a few rings go through as he walked down the hallway and towards the girls' dorm.

He pulled out a slip of yellow paper from his pocket, remembering that girl writing down her dorm number and a secret password for him to state on arrival.

Although, he still was unsure as to why there was a password in the first place.

"Hello, Master Damian, I am outside-"

"I'll need an hour before I am ready to leave." Damian got straight to the point, not willing to wait for the butler's reply he continued. "I had gotten into some confrontation with one of the instructors and they wish to lecture me."

He lied, but hopefully, the butler wouldn't notice. There was a long pause after his statement than an audible sigh.

"Alright, but we will be having a long chat with your father about this later."

Damian had expected as much, he could already hear it now. 

The lectures will be tiring and dull, he suspected. 

Damian internally sighed, he will have to prepare himself for it later. Right now he had other issues to attend to that required his full attention, "Fine, I'll call you when I'm finished." 

Damian hung up before the butler could get another word in and shoved his phone in his pocket, he then hasten his steps towards the girl's dorm. 

This was turning out to be an uneventful day and he had no one else to blame but himself. To think he'd be caught so easily by some schoolgirl.

It was utterly humiliating, if he had been more careful he wouldn't be in this ridiculous situation, instead, he'd be at home with his pets. 

Damian breathed through his nose in frustration. Hopefully, this won't take too long and he could end his suffering within the next ten to fifteen minutes.

Less than that he hoped. He'd appreciate it if they could keep things simple and not complicate their situations any further. 

He'd also appreciate it if all the female whispers and stares pointed at him would stop too.

What were they twelve? Damian rolled his eyes realizing that was exactly what they were, he sighed. 

He wouldn't have lasted a day in this forsaken school if it weren't for his agreement with his father and Grayson.