C O N T E N T S:

Eyoww welcome back! Missed me?

Saur, we're finally back with another Enhypen Imagines! Again thank you so much for the love and support from the first one.

•You could give me requests for other members. (EN- × Reader)

• Idk how to write an imagine for ships tho so I might try and post one soon.

•You could also give me ideas for the next imagines.

•There would be no specific gender. (But mostly she/her/girl would be used) I wouldn't be putting names. But if you want to request about the gender you could. To be more descriptive.

•I don't write 18+ stories, this is sexualizing them which some of the members are still minors so please understand.

•Have a little patience in waiting for new chapters because I have school, and I'm very busy on weekends because of tasks. And still I need to find alot of ideas for each chapter.

DISCLAIMER: Any (possible) foul behaviors or attitudes portrayed by the members do not entirely reflect their actual personality and are merely all made up by the author's imagination.

• If you have any ideas or requests, please send it to me through my inbox. Please don't comment it down since I might lose or accidentally forget about it. I WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT REQUESTS FROM THE COMMENT SECTION, EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE CHAPTER I POSTED JUST FOR REQUESTS (which is yet to be posted) . THANK YOU!

Thanks for understanding.

So again, if y'all hate/cringe/uncomfortable with the stories, then it's easy to leave and stop reading it.

Pictures// from Pinterest.

Ctto. For all the pictures that I've used for this book!

I hope you guys enjoy reading!