S U N G H O O N

Sunghoon and I were the top of the class. Which clearly means we are rivals when it comes to academics.

Every school year, we always challenge eachother with whoever gets to be top 1 for the final grade.

So far, I've won 7 times and Sunghoon is on his 6th.

It was our final year before we leave for college, can you believe it? It still feels like I was still in 7th grade, now we're here preparing for our college essays.

"Senior year, babyyy!!" Jake yelled as he tossed a ball to Jay

"Hey, you have to be careful.. we're in a classroom y'know, you might break something." Jay scolded him

I let out a chuckle as I watched them argue for 5 minutes until our professor came in.

"Hello! Welcome to Oral Communication and I'm your professor, Mr. Hung" he smiled

.

"Today, I'll be giving you a topic and I'd like to hear about your opinions about it. Everyone has the floor to ask questions about the speaker's opinion.  I'll be giving you 5 minutes to think then you may start.."

"Since it's our first day today..our topics wouldn't be serious and just for a laugh. This would just be a practice round for everyone to show the flow of how our lessons would be like in our next meetings!"

"Let's start! We should start with Sim Jaeyun.." he called out

Jake stands infront of the class as he straightens his posture.

"Your topic is: If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?" He said and everyone chuckled

"Thank you for that question, Mr. Hung. There are so many things that I could do if I were immortal for a day. I could go to the moon without a helmet on and I could ride rollercoasters a million times. But if I really were, I would try to kill myself multiple times..or I would explore the bottom of the ocean and befriend sea creatures."

"What are you? Aquaman?" Jay yelled which made everyone laugh hysterically

"That's a very interesting answer you have, Mr. Sim. Does anyone have questions to ask about Jake?"

Sunghoon raises his hand,

"Sunghoon?"

"Is it really necessary to be participating in this silly activitiy?"

"It is part of your grade, Sunghoon."

"My parents paid for my education and not to waste my time on some questions where a 5 year old could even answer themselves."

"Yah..Sunghoon, calm down. It's just for fun.." Jake said tapping his cheeks

"Someone's having a bad day.." I said

Sunghoon glares at me and stands up.

"And you, you should be siding with me. Do you really want to waste your time for some nonsense?"

"Uhm..yes! Sunghoon, it's our last year in this school. Do you really want to lose your precious memories just for the education that you would still tackle in college?"

"I am not wasting my life for some silly games, Y/n. Go have your fun, I'm going to college." He said in a stern voice and left the class

"That was intense.." Jay said

"Should we go after him?"

"Just let him be, he'd come back to ask for any assignments." I joked

But after 4 hours, he never came back. Jake and Jay looked for him everywhere in the school grounds.