S U N G H O O N

Inspired from the webtoon series, Back to You. But with a twist obcors!

Will be skipping over other members cuz I see SH in this story. This could be a great story idea!

"I can't believe I'm on a blind date with somebody I used to go to school with.." You said

"I mean it's still a blind date because I never really noticed you in school." He snapped

"That's because your face is always in those thick books." You said

"Yeah atleast I was doing good at school." He said and removes his glasses

"I know you're only here to move on from your highschool crush but you really had to like my bestfriend?" He added

"What?? I've moved on from him years ago. I'm here to find someone rich to pay the bills.."

He stares at you with disgust and you laugh.

"I'm kidding.. I'm SOOO desperate for love if that's the answer you're looking for.." you said

"Wow, you've never changed one bit since highschool, Yoon Y/n"

"Could say the same thing to you, Park Sunghoon. Still placed top 1 on your MLE. It would've been easier for me if I was smart like you, with that I can get accepted to any job I choose."

"Well, it's not easy being smart. You had to go through the pressure and criticism not only from your family but also yourself."

"But look at you...a neurosurgeon..
while I'm just stuck at a 7 hour job that I like but pays super low."

"Atleast you like your job, imagine having to look at brains daily..I never liked being a neurosurgeon but as long as it helps my family, I'd do anything."

"I wish I could turn back time and be like you..a straight A student, get into famous schools like it's nothing.."

"Hah! I wish I could turn back time and be like you..a free life, not care what others think. Your life is a life I've always dreamed of.."

"Y'know what let's just forget about what we were like as kids and act like we just met.."

"I'm down..where should we go next?"

A butterfly suddenly lands on you for a moment and flew away to the top of a bus.

"Let's take the bus wherever it leads us to.."

"An adventure, huh?"

"Yeah, why not?"

As they both took a bus ride to anywhere, they enjoyed eachother's company the whole ride up the mountains.

"Oh! I remember about that girlfriend of yours during highschool. I haven't heard from her since. How's Yunju, anyway?"

Suddenly, Sunghoon frowned and turned glummed after metioning his highschool girlfriend.

"Don't really wanna talk about it.."

"Whatt?? Did you guys breakup?? That's why you're on a blind date with me, aren't you??"

"I just don't wanna talk about it okay? Can we talk about something el-"

Suddenly, thunder started bursting outside..

"Shit..did you bring an umbrella?" He asked

"Nope..last time I checked the weather it said there's no chance of a storm coming in.."

"Uh..what are we going to do?"

The bus was swaying left to right, the driver couldn't control the car's movement because of the rain..