Epilogue

He was walking alone in darkness in the middle of nowhere. A girl from the woods was walking towards him. He could see the longing in her eyes. They were like a painting saying so much but still quiet. Winds started flowing...sky filled with dark clouds and leaves were rustling. But the girl unfazed  by any of the mayhem, was coming closer to him. He tried to move but was stuck like some unknown force had held him.

Now almost an inch apart the girl held out her hand and touched his face and...

"Neil...Neil....NEEIILL!!!"

Neil jumped out of his bed. His expressions changed pretty quickly from fear and confusion to annoyance and anger. Abhimanyu, his elder brother was looking at him with amusement.

"What the hell?!! Bhai what is wrong with you?"

"There is something wrong but not with me but with you." Abhi said smiling.

"Kya zamana aa gya h aajkal kisi ko chain ki neend bhi naseeb nhi hoti h." Neil said scoffing.

"Waise you were smiling while sleeping. Who were you dreaming about huh?"

"I wasn't, okay."

"Okay Mr. Neil 'the dreamer'. I am going to meet Akshu, do u want me to get something for you from the market?"

"Oho Akshu bhabhiji waah!"

"Zyada bakwaas mat kar. Ok i'll be off then."

Abhi left. And Neil sat on his bed thinking about his dream.

Why am i having weird dreams about her? I don't even know her properly. Infact its been more than enough time to forget her now. Wake up Neil this girl has done some black magic on you. I should go to the temple today with Maa.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Dr Arohi are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes one hundred percent." Arohi said with the most blank face one could imagine.

"But-"

"Dr Raghav if you are unable to do such a trivial thing i can do it."

"No Dr Arohi no matter what but she is still your family. How can i ask you to-"

"Its okay Doctor..i can completely handle it."

.

.

.

"Doctor....Doctor Mehra.."

"What happened nurse?"

"Doctor woh Mr Goenka ki relative...she.."

"She what nurse?"

"She is dead."