Chapter 10

Everyone was shocked. As Harsh was about to slap Neil once again, a hand stopped him.

"Aap apna yeh "parivar m darar" tamasha apne ghar m jake kariye. Embarrassing. " Arohi said.  

"What? Tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhse aise baat karne ki." 

"Haan aru tujhe aise baat nhi karni chahiye badon se."

Arohi chuckled in a degrading tone and left. Neil too quietly left the party grounds or should i say the grounds where his self respect was murdered again.

 Neil  my son i love you. Neil we love you 
Neil my son i love you. Neil we love you

"NEIL." 

Neil snapped out of his thoughts realizing he had been standing on the edge of the swimming pool. He looked and saw Arohi across the pool, screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?" Arohi asked coming towards him. 

"Tum yahan kya rhi ho?" Neil asked.

"Kisi baat ka seedha jawab nhi de sakte ho tum?"

Neil smiled. "Nahi."

Arohi was annoyed to say the least. 

They stood there for a couple of minutes. Complete silence. To Neil as lack of noise was the most uncomfortable moments. He always wanted to be surrounded by people whom he could listen to and who could listen to his jokes and laugh on them or rather on him, it didn't really matter too much.

"Neil, tum thik ho?" Arohi carefully assembled words to ask him. She wasn't sure how he would react. If he would need a shoulder to cry on, how would she go about it. She wasn't the best person to deal with such situations. You could ask her for advices to deal with problems in your life and she would gladly give you some but sympathy was just not her cup of tea.

Neil was shocked at her question. Four words and no one has really asked him this question in years now. 

"Yes i am." He lied.

"Are you sure?" Arohi movrd towards Neil.

"Yeah obviously i am sure. What is this question?"

Arohi moved further close to Neil as he backed away slowly.

"I don't know. Tumhari aankhein toh kuch aur hi keh rahi hain." Arohi said.

"W-hat? Don't be so cheesy and obvious." 

Neil and Arohi were on the edge of the pool now. 

"Don't back away if you don't want to be in the pool." Arohi said.

They were so close, their breath intertwined with each other. Arohi lifted her face a little almost to kiss Neil. 

"Aaaaah....."

Hi guys I hope you like this chapter.

And I am really thankful to you for the support that you've shown.

Thank You

:))