Chapter 3

Neil tried to open the door but could not. He was about to push the door with all his might but Arohi opened the door due to which Neil tumbled. Neil and Arohi were both on the floor.

Neil was very near to Arohi.

"Aah-" Arohi groaned.

They stared silently into each other's eyes. So close that they almost kissed. No words were exchanged for a few minutes. Her gaze was piercing his heart. He could feel her breath against his cheeks. He noticed something familiar about her.

No she can't be her. Its impossible.

"Oh Hello.. excuse me.."

"Huh-!" Neil was speechless. 

"Agar ghoor liya ho toh please side hoge tum."

"Uh..sorry woh main-"

"Its okay."

They both got up.

"Hi i am Neil. I am-"

"Mr. Singhania's accomplice ."

"Y..Yeah but how do you-"

"Do you have amnesia?"

"Sorry what?"

"We just met at the cafeteria...I guess you were really angry to notice who you were talking to."

"Oh..uh...its just that i was really worried and you were saying all those things."

"Nevermind."

Arohi said extending her hand. 

"Hi I am Dr. Arohi Goenka."

Chipkali.

"Oh hello..kahan kho gye." Arohi waved her hands trying to get Neil's attention.

"Nhi kahi nhi m toh bas kuch soch rha tha."

"Tumhe GAD h kya?"

"What?"

"Kuch nhi. Tum yahan bas sochne hi aaye ho ya kuch bologe bhi."

"Haan, woh Naina Singhania ke liye baat krni h."

"Oh sure. Please take a seat."

.

"Thanks doctor for your help."

"No..no its my job. This is what i get paid for apparently." Arohi said in a passive aggressive tone.

He stood up to leave but his eyes fell on a picture.

Does she not remember me? I'll know it now. Lets go Neil bete.

"Sheela Naniji?" Neil pointed to the photo frame.

Arohi was dumbstruck. Nobody had taken this name in last 11 years. Actually people did say her name once, 4 years ago.

"How do you know her?"

"I used to play with her grand daughter when i was a kid."That was smooth Neil. Neil thought.

What 'play'? We only TALKED 7-8 times!!  This chamkadar still has a habit to exagerate things. Arohi thought.

Neil's phone rang.

"Excuse me."

"Huh?" 

"I am sorry i have to take this call."

"Haan haan...no problem."

and left the room.

...........................................................................................................................................................