1.

A day after Alexandra got invited back to top gun, she walked through the doors to a familiar place. The hard deck. It was a bar where the pilots often gather around.

Alexandra's pov

"Well well well if it isn't Alexandra Mitchell." I heard a familiar female voice.

"Oh my god Nat!" I said excited as i ran to give my old friend a hug. Natasha 'Pheonix' Trace was my best friend in top gun. We were the only girls there.

"It's so good to see you." Natasha said.

"Right back at you." I laughed. Me and Nat walked to the pool table and i saw a group of guys.

"Hurricane Mitchell." This one tall blonde said while looking up and down at me.

"Bagman Seresin." i said and smirked.

"It's hangman you asshole." He said and came over to give me a hug. Me and hangman have an interesting past. I'm pretty sure we were married in flight school, but that didn't last too long. Now we are just good friends.

"It's good to see you Jake." i said as we pulled back from the hug.

"So are you gonna introduce me to your friends here Nat?" i asked looking at the other boys sitting there.

"Of course i am. These here are Fanboy and payback and this is Coyote." Natasha started introducing everybody but then my eyes spotted someone coming in to the bar.

"Look who it is, it's rooster." Hangman said sarcastily.

"Hey Jake, you look good." Bradley 'rooster' Bradshaw said with his low voice.

"I am good Bradshaw, i am very good." Jake answerd with a cocky voice. Everyone said hello to rooster and i could see his eyes wondering the crowd. Then his eyes spotted me. I realized i had been staring when our eyes locked.

"Alexandra Mitchell is that you?" Rooster asked and made his way through the crowd to me.

"Yes Bradshaw it is me."i answerd coldly. Me and Bradley were bestfriends growing up, but when he got accepted into flight school he totally forget about me. Even when i got in too, he ignored me all the time.

"Don't take this the wrong way but you've gotten hot." Bradley said looking at me.

"And you have gotten a bit old." i said and made my way to the bar.

"Ouch" Bradley said.

"Could i have a beer please." i asked Penny the owner of the bar.

"Make that two." Rooster added. "I see you still drink beer." He contintued.

"Yes i do." i said.

"Okay Alexandra, i'm sorry that i was so cold to you but i've changed and i want you to forgive me." Bradley said and looked at me.

"Okay i guess i forgive you." i said

"You guess, what do you mean?" He asked.

"Oh sweet Jeesus just take the apology."

"Alright alright calm down hurricane." He said and chuckeld a bit. "Wanna come sing with me?" He asked with a smile.

"I could not say No to that." i said and took his hand as he walked me over to the piano. He puts his pilot glasses on and starts playing. I hear the familiar chords of our favorite song and then he starts singing.

"You shake my nerve and you rattle my brain, too much love drives a man insine..." he sings and then looks at me and smiles. Now the whole crew is gatherd by the piano and me and rooster are sitting together on the bench. It's so small that we are pressed against eachothers.