7.

"Of course we did not"

Last night was weird. After a date with Bradley, we walked in on Natasha and Jake. Me and Nat talked almost all night. And now awake super early. I look over at Natasha and she's still asleep. I get up and go to the kitchen. I have a pounding headache, even tho i wasn't drinking last night. I think to myself that i need coffee. I check our kitchen cabinets only to find out we have no coffee. As i'm rethinking my entire life through, i hear the doorbell ring. I walk over to the door to see someone i don't want to see.

"Goodmorning Hurricane." Hangman says happily as i stare at him with an angry look. I probably look like a psycopath as i did just wake up and i haven't brushed my hair. "Are you okay?" He askes carefully.

"No Jake, as a matter of fact i am not okay." I stand at the doorway so he could not get in.

"Okay just as much as i would love to help you, i don't think i'm gonna do that, because i'm so scared of you right now." He says and takes a couple steps back. "I'm just gonna go grab some stuff from Natasha's room" He said and quickly ran past me upstairs.

I sit down and bury my head into my hands. I'm thinking about the date with rooster. How good it felt to be with him and laugh with him. He is one of the two persons i think i can be absolutly 100% honest with(the other one is Nat obliviosly).

"Goodbye Alexandra. I hope you brush your hair." Jake said and runned out of the apartment.

"Fuck you Seresin!" I scream after him. Just as i scream Bradley walks in. I didn't see that as i again burried my head to my hands and laid my head on the table.

"Umm hi." He said with a quiet voice and walked in.

"Oh hi Bradley." I say and get up. I start putting my hair up.

"I thought you might be hungry, so i brought breakfast." He said and holded out a basket of food.

"Oh my god your the best." I say and start looking for coffee. When i found coffee from the basket i looked at him and smiled. "I i now love you 700% more than before."

"Just because of the coffee?" He laughed. I nod. "Well i gotta bring you coffee more often.

"You should."

"So you had a good time last night?" He askes and smiles.

"I really did." I nod and smile back at him. "We should do that again."

"Fine by me." He smiles.

I start drinking my coffee and he eats breakfast. We sit on the couch and starg watching tv. I feel very tired so i rest my head on his shoulder. I catch him looking at me.

"Stop looking at me like that Bradshaw." I laugh.

"Sorry." He says all serious.

"I'm joking Brad." I say and ran my hand through his hair. He just smiles at me.

"Good morning." Natasha says and walks downstairs. She looks like she has not sleeped a blink last night. She walks to the couch and lays down next to me.

"Hey, how did you sleep?" I ask sarcasticly.

"So good, thanks for asking." She looks at me with the same look as i looked at Jake earlier. "What are you doing here?" She looks at Bradley.

"Just brought some breakfast." He says. "There is some for you too."

"Really?" She sounds excited. She walks over to the basket and smiles. "You are welcome here anytime."

"Thank you." Bradley laughs. "So you two are happy as long as there is food?"

"Yes sir." We say in sync.

"Got it." Bradley smiles and kisses my head. "I have to get going now but i'll come back later with more food."

"As long as you have food, come back anytime." Nat says with her mouth full of food.

"Or without food is alright for me." I say and smile. "I'll walk you out."

Me and Bradley walked out of our door and stopped to our patio.

"See ya later." He says and gives me a quick kiss.

"See ya." I say and wave him goodbye. I go back inside and watch gilmore girls with Nat.

Author's note

Sorry that this chapter is so short. I have had the best time writing. I hope yall stay tuned for more. Thank you for all the reads by the way, i know it's not a lot but for me it feels like it<3

-Elsie