8.

"See ya later"

After Bradley left me and Nat just chilled the whole day. I knew Bradley was gonna come  back later today and i was nervous.

"Wanna go on a run?" I asked Nat.

"Sure let's go." She said and smiled.

We got ourselfs ready for a run and left. We ran for like two hours in complete silence. When we got inside Bradley was already waiting at the door.

"Oh hi." He said as we ran into our driveway.

"Hi! I didn't realize you would be here so quickly." I say and go to open the door. "I'm sorry, i have to take a shower before we do anything."

"Yeah it's okay i'll wait." Bradley said.

I went upstairs to shower. I heard something from my room and thought it was Natasha.

"Nat! Is that you?" I yell from the shower.

"No it's me." I hear Bradley say. "Sorry hangman came over and i didn't wanna be there with them."

"Oh yeah it's alright." I say and walk out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me. I walk to my closet and pick out clothes. I drop my towel to the floor, leaving me naked with Bradley in the room. I feel his eyes on my ass.

"No staring Bradshaw." I say jokingly.

"Sorry Mitchell." He laughs. "You've got a great..."

"I've got a great what Bradley?" I cut him off.

"Back. You've got a great back." He saves himself.

"Well thank you." I say and turn around, because i'm already dressed. "Should we watch a movie?"

"Yeah sure. What movie?" He askes.

"Umm i don't know."

"Well what's your all time favourite movie?" He askes and moves closer to me on my bed.

"I have so many!" I say. "You have to name a genre and i'll pick."

"I don't know what genre would you want?"

"Your imbossible." I say and shake my head. "Let's watch The notebook."

"No way." He says. "Anything but the notebook."

"What! Why not!?" I almost yell.

"I heard it's stupid. Haven't watched it tho."

"What!" I scream even louder. "You haven't watched the notebook!"

"Why are you so shocked?" He laughs.

"Cause you haven't watched The notebook." I say. "Okay we're watching it now."

"We don't have anything to eat." He says.

"I love you Bradley." I say. "Will you please go get food from the store quickly?"

"Alright i'll go." He says and leaves the room.

I lay in my bed and smile to myself. I love that boy so much. But then i start to overthink this. What if he doesen't love me? I mean he has said it but what if he means that we're only friends. I don't want to be only friends. I want to be Bradley's girlfriend.

I then hear a knock from my door and Natasha comes in.

"Hey i'm going out with Jake, is that alright?" Nat askes from the door.

"Yeah that's good. Bradley is coming back and we're watching a movie." I smile at her.

"Ooooh, a little netflix and chill i see." She says  and smirks.

"Oh shut up he's not gonna even spend the night."

"Yeah yeah sure." She says and proceeds to leave the room. "And remember to use protection!"

"Right back at you!" I scream to her.

Sometimes she is impossible. But i still love her. For a moment i just chill on my phone in bed. Then Bradley comes back with the food. He bought chips, grapes and sweets.

"Okay let's start watching now." I say and turn on the movie. Me and Bradley are sitting on my bed but we are not cuddling or anything.

Bradley was mad cause i made him watch some stupid sad movie. At some point of the movie tears started rolling down my cheek.

"Are you okay?" Bradley sounds consenred.

"The movie is sad." I say and start to cry.

"It's just a movie calm down." He says and puts his arm around my shoulders. It feels safe. I put my head on his chest and slowly fall asleep.

I wake up to Natasha coming into my room.

"Wake up!" She screams. "We have a fire!"

I don't first realize what she's saying, beacuse i'm half asleep. Then i look to our hallway and see flames. I see the clock shows that it's 2.30am. Bradley got up quickly. I did the same.

"Follow me!" Bradley says and opens my window. The distance in between my window and the ground is about thirteen feet. Bradley jumped out first.

"It's so high!" I scream.

"Just trust me!" Bradley yells from the ground.

I close my eyes and jump from the window. Bradley catches me at the ground. Natasha does the same thing, then rushes to call 911. Bradley takes me away from the house. I look at our house going down in flames. I then feel everything going black and i collapse to the ground. I hear Bradley's voice and the sound of fire trucks. After that nothing. Is this the end?...

Author's note

I'm back! Sorry for the break i took, but i'm gonna write more now.

-Elsie