2.

"That girl is going to be the death of me"

Yesterday night rooster asked me out. When Nat came home and i told her she screamed out of happiness. She said she had always known there was something in between us. I would not be so sure about it, but let's see what i think after the date.

"C'moon Alex let's go!" Pheonix yells at me as i'm doing my hair in our bathroom. Alex is my nickname that she uses a lot. "I'm not joking we're gonna be late."

"I'm coming i'm coming calm down." I said and came out of the bathroom. "Your in a rush this morning."

"Yeah well we will see our new teacher today." Pheonix said and she sounded excited.

"Yeah that's nice." I answerd and smiled.

We got into Natasha's car and she started driving to the base.

"So you have a date tonight with rooster, right?" She asked.

"Yeah i'm exited to see how that goes." I say sarcastily

"I'm sure it will be good." Natasha comforted me. "What are you even gonna be doing?"

"I don't know yet. He didn't tell me"

"Do i have to be out of the house? You know if the date leads to something more." She said with a flirty tone and had a smirk on her face.

"Natasha Trace stop that right now!" I scream and fake a gag.

"You never know, rooster is a major babe you could change your mind."

"You are disgusting! I don't sleep with guys on the first date end of discassion." I said

"Alright but i'm still gonna go somewhere else." Nat laughed.

"Oh yeah well where are you gonna go?" I asked sarcastily.

"I was kinda thinking Jakes house."

"WHAT!" I screamed so loud Natasha almost drove off the road. "You are going into Hangmans house?"

"Well yeah we've been talking and he's really not that bad once you know him."

"Well yeah i know that. You know he is my ex husband." I said and laughed at my words.

"Does that make me the other women then?" Nat asked and laughed.

"Yes you backstabber how dare you." I said sarcasticly.

After the ride we got to our navy base. We drove in at the same time as rooster. He parked to the spot next to us.

"Hey Bradshaw." I greeted him as i got out of the car. "A lovely morning we got here."

"Sure is Mitchell." He said and came over to me. "Morning Alexa." He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Alexa is also a nickname of mine, people use it a lot.

"Wow rooster you dog." Natasha said from the other said of the car.

"Yeah Bradshaw wow that's a lot." I said and when Natasha wasn't looking i winked at him.
He laughed at us and then we went inside.

        _______________________________

I saw Pheonix sitting next to his partener Bob. I go and sit next to hangman.

"Who do you think will be teaching us?" I asked him.

"I don't know."

"Attention on deck!" The admiral said as he made his way to the front of the room. We all stood up.

"Welcome to your special training detachment. Please be seated." Admiral Bates started to explain the mission to us. "You now will not have the techologial advantage anymore as you are against the enemys fifht generation aircrafts. We have almost no details, so it will now be up to the pilot in the box."

"Exsuse me Sir." I said. "Who is going to be teaching us."

"I was just about to tell you, hurricane." The admiral answerd

"Thank you sir." I said.

"Your teacher is a top gun graduate with real life experience in every mission aspect you are expected to learn and master. He's exploits are legendary. What he has to teach you may be the difference in between life and death. "I give you captain Pete Mitchell, callsign 'maverick'.

Oh shit. My dad is our teacher. I haven't talked to my dad in a few years. Our daddy daughter bond is not the greatest.

"Good morning aviators." My dad says. He holds up a book about the F-18. "This book contains everything you want to know about your aircraft. I'm assuming you know this book inside out."

"Hell yeah we do." Someone said from the back row.

My dad threw the book to the trash bin near by. "Well so does your enemy. But what the enemy doesen't know is your limits. And in your exrecises i'm gonna be testing your limits and push you a bit further than you think you could get."

Well that sounds just great. Thanks dad.