5.

"What if i wasn't joking"

"Were you joking?" I ask him.

"Well maybe a little bit. But not a lot." He says.

"What do you mean not a lot?" I am extremly confused.

"Well i mean you do look pretty hot in those jeans." He smirks. "And i do love you a lot."

"Aww rooster you big softie." I say and playfully hit his arm.

"Ouch." He said and smiled.

We then sat in silence for the rest of the ride. We finally got to our destination. And for my surprise he didn't actually plan on killing me, but he had made a reservation to this restaurant that we used to go when we were young.

"Bradley what." I said as i came out of the car. My mouth made an 'o', cause i was so excited. "You didn't."

"I did." He said and smiled. "Come on i'm starving." He took my hand and we walked to the restaurant. It looked the same as it did when we were kids.

Flashback starts

"What can i get you young lovers?" The waiter asked us. Three year olds Alexandra and Bradley pretendet to read the menu, even to they could not read yet.

Bradley whisper to my ear. "Let's say we both have chicken fingers, okay?"

I nod and whisper to him. "Sounds perfect."

Our parents are sitting in the same table and they're laughing at us. We both give them annoyed looks and they stop.

"Miss Mitchell and Mr. Bradshaw are feisty cause they haven't got their food yet." Goose says and laughs.

Me and Bradley looked at eachothers and nodded.

"I'll have chicken fingers with Apple juice." Bradley says confidentaly.

"And i'll have what he's having." I say.

"Alright chicken fingers and apple juice coming right up." The waiter says.

"Can we go on the dance floor?" Bradley asked her mom.

"Yeah you can go." Carole smiled at us.

"Come my lady." Bradley said and gave me his hand. I took his hand and he walked me to the dance floor.

"I see our teaching has finally gotten into his tiny head." Goose said to maverick.

"What are you talking about?" Carole asked.

"Nothing." Goose said and gave Carole his hand. " Come to the dance floor my lady." He said and all of them laughed.

Flashback ends

"Oh my god this place still looks the same." I say excited.

"I knew you would love this." Rooster says.

I smile and take his hand. We walk over to the table that we used to sit in when we were kids. It had a note on it that said 'reserved Bradshaw'.