Names

After you and Bucky got home, you found an envelope taped to your front door with your name on it. You pulled it down quickly and opened the front door while Bucky brought in the bags of groceries. You went straight to the kitchen to wait for him to put the bags down, and dutifully started putting everything away with Bucky's help.
"I'm going to miss doing this too, I like that we work together" Bucky spoke softly.
"Can you sweep for me?" you looked at him meaningfully.
"Of course, my rose" he nodded and went to grab the bug sweeping device. He went down and started in the basement before making his way up to the top floor while you put all the groceries away. He came and grabbed a baggy from the kitchen and put a few bugs in it, and one camera before heading back down to the basement, and put it into the safe. You sighed heavily and opened the envelope and saw that it was banking details for the wire transfer. You waited for Bucky to come back up the stairs and smiled softly at him.
"It looks like we might have bought too many groceries for the week James" you spoke softly, feeling a little dejected that the mission was almost over.
"We still have the rest of the week" Bucky came over and wrapped his arms around you gently, pulling you in closely.
"I'm eating the strawberries first" you announced quickly and gave him a soft smile.
"I wouldn't expect any different" he chuckled, looking at you with a light in his eyes. He dropped to his knees suddenly, and pressed a few soft kisses to your lower stomach. You looked down at him lovingly and ran your hands through his hair. He looked up at you with a large smile on his face, seeming so proud of himself. "We made a miracle, you know that?" he asked gently.
"We did" you promptly agreed. "We make a good team" you sighed softly as he placed a few more kisses along your lower abdomen. "I'd better go make that wire transfer" you sighed gently almost dreading what was to come.
"I'm going to go order the pizza, and see what movies we have for the night" he smiled at you, getting back onto his feet.
"You know..." you turned back and looked at him hesitantly. "I'm going to miss this domestic life. I never saw that coming, I was always about the next mission. But now, I've really come to enjoy this" you admitted sorrowfully.
"We can still have this life" Bucky looked at you seriously. "I would give up this life, for you" he touched you on either side of your face with so much love.
"We can't just give up being Avengers, I barely just started. You love this life, you're my hero, and you are so many other people's hero. You're such a good man James" you smiled at him lovingly.
"I'm just tired of everything being a fight, but I want to prove that I'm not Hydra's weapon anymore. That I actually have control over my own mind now." he spoke gently.
"You aren't. You are not a weapon, you are my hero. Don't you remember how excited all those children were to see you when we went out in public together" you reminded him.
"I do" he nodded hesitantly.
"Don't you see that you made their day? Just seeing you. You are in control of your destiny now. We have a future together now, have confidence in yourself" you touched his cheek, leaning forward and softly brushing your lips against his. "Remember that the man I met, is the man I fell in love with. And that man is you" you whispered. "You were my hero from the moment I met you."
"You are my Angel." he gazed at you earnestly. "Sometimes I forget how lucky I am"
"I think I'm the luckier one" you gave him another soft kiss. "Let me go do that wire transfer, and I'll be right back and then we can relax for the rest of the night." you promised and headed towards the stairs. You saw him gazing after you, and you blew him a kiss. You raced up the steps and went to the office. You emailed Tony letting him know through code you were sending the money, and gave the banking information before sending the wire transfer for the gun and bullets. You received an email from Tony back confirming that he received the message. You sighed softly, and bit your bottom lip in worry. You raced back down the stairs and rushed back to see Bucky on the couch with Daisy and Alpine.
"I ordered the pizza" Bucky looked over his shoulder looking at you with a soft gaze.
"I'm going to grab the cupcakes" you giggled and ran back to the table.
"You should be sitting down and relaxing" Bucky reminded you.
"You bought me cupcakes, and they are strawberry" you smiled happily doing a little happy dance before grabbing them and coming back to sit beside him on the couch. You kicked off your shoes towards the front door, and made a soft giggle as you slid onto the couch beside Bucky, picking up Daisy to nestle on your lap. Bucky pulled you in under his arm and you nuzzled into him.
"So, I'm your hero, huh?" Bucky whispered to you.
"Of course, you are" you turned to look at him. "Have you met you?" you giggled. "You make every day so much better"
"I think that about you too" he kissed the top of your head. "Did you send the money?" he asked gently.
"I did" you nodded and smiled softly while holding Daisy a bit tighter. "I guess it's just a few more days"
"We can make it last the rest of the week, you still have a tea party to go to on Saturday" Bucky chuckled.

"You know that it's going to be canceled" you sighed.
"You can have a tea party with Wanda, Nat and Pepper" he suggested.
"It's not the same" you sighed dramatically. "They have little sandwiches, and do girl talk, and gossip" you pouted slightly. "And we have dessert" you added for good measure.
"The girls can do all those things" he chuckled, looking at you lovingly.
"It's not the same" you whined slightly.
"You're cute when you whine" he started to laugh when you playfully slapped him.
"I've been feeling a lot more emotional lately" you admitted, and got up to grab a cupcake. You broke the bottom part in half and put it on the top to make it like a sandwich and ate it happily, humming to yourself. Bucky chuckled again and sat back in his seat a bit.
"What movie did you pick?" you saw he was just channel surfing.
"I didn't find one to be honest" he shrugged. "I thought we would just watch whatever, and then work on our puzzles"
"That could be fun" you smiled happily, patting Daisy softly. You heard the doorbell ring, and Bucky got up quickly to answer the door. He proudly came back with a pizza and set it on the coffee table.
"I'm going to miss this too" Bucky decided, looking at you lovingly. "Pizza on Sunday nights after doing our grocery runs"
"We won't be doing any more grocery runs after today" you sighed. "Tony will have that all done by Friday"
"We will get the chance to again someday, I'm certain of it" Bucky promised and pulled out some napkins and passed you some pizza before taking some for himself. You quickly ate your pizza, before you went and grabbed the book of puzzles and pen. You waited for Bucky to finish the rest of the entire pizza and then nuzzled into him for the two of you to finish the book. Every now and then you'd glance up at Bucky studying the way he focused on the puzzle before averting your gaze back down, smiling to yourself. You repeated your actions a few more times before Bucky lightly chuckled saying "What are you doing? You've been sneaking looks at me for the past 10 minutes."

"I was simply admiring my Husband and father of my babies that I love so dearly." You replied before leaning towards him more, giving him a gentle peck on the lips.

"I'm so lucky to have fallen in love with such a charming dame. Just thinking about spending the rest of our lives together makes me melt with gratitude." He said almost starstruck by my simple confession.

"I feel the exact same." You told him before he placed the puzzle book to the side using the pencil as a bookmark and leaning over to give you another kiss on the lips while placing his right hand over your lower stomach rubbing it softly with his thumb.

"What gender do you think they'll be?" he asked quietly

"I don't care what their gender is, as long as they are healthy and take after you" you smiled softly to him. "What about you?" you asked.
"I'm hoping one of them is a boy" he grinned impishly. "I've always wanted a son to take to baseball games"
"I hope one of them is a boy then. Maybe one boy and one girl" you bit your bottom lip. "Then we can have tea parties too"
"What do you think of the name Grant, after Steve" Bucky seemed to hesitate before asking.
"I think that's perfect. How about the name Whinnie for a girl? Like after your mom Winifred" you beamed at him. "Winifred Rose Barnes" you added softly. "And Alexander Grant Barnes"
"I love those names" he whispered, leaning down to brush his lips against yours. "Where's Alexander from?" he raised an eyebrow.
"My father" you whispered. "He used to dance me around the room before he would slow dance with my mother. My mom's name was Hyacinth, after the flower" you gave a shy smile and whispered out the last bit. "We could also do Benjamin Oliver Barnes, or Nicholas Grant Barnes." you said before saying one more name for your possible little girl. "Hyacinth Marie Barnes. Hyacinth means commitment,beauty,power and pride. They are also thought to bring good luck."
"Maria Winifred Barnes and Juniper Rose Barnes. Juniper means Young and roses have become a big part of our relationship but they also mean love,beauty and courage." he chuckled softly.
"I like that all their names end with Barnes" you smiled proudly.
"Soon, your last name will end in Barnes too" he leaned down to kiss you again.