Prologue

"Really?! THIS place? What the hell even is this, it's like some sort of run down warehouse- how the fuck are we supposed to advertise SIX cameras in here?!" he shouted into the phone.

After a stern response from his boss, he sighed in defeat, "Fine, fine! I'll do it. Jeez.."

He ends the call and walks up to the doors. He lifted up his arm and knocked on the doors firmly. "Hey! Six cameras are here you to have, all you need to do is just give me your undivided attention for only 10 minutes and these will be all yours. Also trust me, these cameras last for a lifetime!"

~~
"I say, that was quite a blast! Literally! On this next skit today's guest Jeanne Smith won't be expecting thi-," the sound of a knock is heard off stage, cutting off what he was about to say, "wait hold on there's-" he looks towards the door and back before a beep sounds as he presses a button. Watching the screen, cut to "technical difficulties." He looks back and walks towards the studio's door in confusion.

"Hey!" the salesman grins happily, waving his hands, "You finally opened the door! So-"

"How on earth did you find my studio?!" The host cut in the salesman's speech, "It doesn't have an address or anything!"

Taking a step backwards, the salesman smile falters at the unexpected response. He was sure he would've seen anger in his eyes, if the host had a set of them. He turns his phone on and scrolls back to the address sent by his boss.

"Sorry?" The salesman replied quietly, looking back at his messages and to the eyeless man somehow staring right at him.

"Why are you here? There's a whole show in the line here, I don't have time for this." the host mumbles, rubbing the part between where his eyes should be in frustration.

The salesman furrows his eyebrows in thought before muttering, "Well, you're having a show right? I think an extra six cameras would do goo-"

"The show has enough cameras." The other one finishes firmly.

"You could use these as backu-"

"I already have backup cameras." the host continued angrily "In fact! I have way too many of them. I don't need any more cameras so you should go offer somewhere else! I may joke around in my shows but I don't joke around when managing MY own show, one where I built, raised like my life depends on it."

"Listen buddy, I'm sorry for just budding in, but let's be rational here-" The salesman tried to say.

"Please, just, leave."

"You don't even need to give me anything in return! You can just- take them, I can make up an excuse to my boss or something, just help me get rid of these Six GODDAMN CAMERAS." begs the salesman.

"Why are you so desperate to get rid of these anyway?"

"It's a fucking emergency!"

The host crosses his hands and states, "The only emergency I see is my show and that it needs to keep going." After a few seconds of silence, he continues "How about this, you participate in my show and I'll take your offer on these six cameras. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes! Thank you! I'll do anything to get rid of these cameras!" the salesman says relieved that he'll be able to follow his boss's orders.

A few moments of silence are shared between the two.

"Well come on in, pal! The show's gotta keep going!" He yanks the salesman into the studio by the arm.