A Suprise

The salesman stumbles in, realising what he just agreed to.

"Wait, wait, wait what show is this? What am I supposed to do?" He says getting more worried as the second passes.

The host replies with an order, "Just stay right over here and let me do the rest. Don't do anything." before walking onto the stage.

He presses the button in front of the stage, watching himself return on the screens, he announces, "Alright folks! Sorry for that long delay, we have a special guest that just arrived this evening!" the salesman flinches as he is pulled onto the stage. His free hand covers his eyes as he tries to adjust to the new lighting.

"Sir.... What's your name?" the host asks with a large grin, addressing the salesman.

"I.. don't-" the salesman stutters trying to think of a name.

"Actually, since our guest is very special, let's decide a name for him! We need something that really adds the punchline to the joke. Why don't you give us a suggestion sir..?" he looks expectedly at the uncertain man.

"W-well, I'm a salesman so-"

"Alright, Mr. Salesman it is! Sorry folks, but the name's been decided! No polls, no multiple choices, just the punchline to our running show! What a lame joke."

"What?- but you ju-" Mr. Salesman tried to butt in.

The host continues as if he never heard a reply, "Anyways!"

"Please stop and let me-" He tried again.

"Our special guest deserves a special prank! Something unusual, something captivating.. Exciting maybe? Oh yes, I know what's right for you Mr Salesman!" the host declares excitingly to the audience.

"...prank?" He realizes what he got himself into, and at that moment he knew; he fucked up.

A trap door opens around Mr. Salesman. Multicoloured balloons float around the salesman, inside the balloons is something red and pulsating inside. All the balloons pop simultaneously spraying Mr. Salesman with blood and viscera.

"What the fu-" A loud beep sounds, censoring his curse.

"Oh no, no no no! We are not allowing cursing in MY show. Kids, close your ears! Mr. Salesman is NOT a person you should look up to!" the host addressed the audience, closing his ears as well.

"What was THAT for? Why would kids watch this kind of-" the salesman rants angrily.

"Ssh, don't be more of a bad influence to the children." The host put his pointer finger in front of his own mouth signifying silence while shaking his head to show his disappointment.

"Are children even watching this?!"

"Well, I wouldn't know but I'd assume all age groups would watch my PG show. Safety measures, wouldn't want anyone to leave a bad review! Oh and uh, watch your steps. You don't want to harm the local wildlife." he pointed towards the blood covering the salesman.

He looks down to see the organs spring to life, twisting and undulating like some sort of writhing animal. The salesman scrambles away, trying to get away from the organs but they lunge at him, biting and latching on to his arms and legs, the salesman pulls them off hastily and kicks off any that try to bite his legs.

"This sh- [BEEP] stings-" the salesman yelps, then looks towards the host pleadingly and continuing. "Where did you even get these? Can you just take the six cameras?! I seriously don't want to do this anymore!"

"Those are supposed to be venomous, how did you even survive that?" the host asks in disbelief.

"Is this really a prank or is this just a disguise attempt on murder?" Mr. Salesman says, raising an eyebrow.

"-Also, where the [BEEP] did you even get these?!?!" He ends, shouting.

"SHHHH!" The host snaps, "You're seriously becoming a REALLY bad influence to the kids, was swearing not enough for you? I had to beep EVERY single curse that came out of your mouth AND host this show. You're really making this hard for me." At the end of his tirade, he crosses his hands over his chest and pouts.

"I'M making this HARD for you?" the salesman says in a mixture of restrained fury and confusion, "YOU'RE making this harder for ME! Just take the [BEEP] -ING CAMERAS!"

"No, we've gone too far now. It's time for the REAL pranks." The host rubbed his hands in mischief.

"For [BEEP] sake."