Prologue

The legend originated when worlds still were empty. The supreme one Xatia, decided that before life bloom, these worlds must have a guardian, although a normal one was not fitted for the burdensome duties. Such endeavour was arduous even for the God of all order, so he opted instead to let the custodian develop at their own time, growing with the brand new life. If they were fit for Xatia's noble and high standards, then he could be at peace that as long as that guardian is alive, the balance of all things will not be broken and drift the universe into a madness chaos.

And so the God stood back and watched the wandering protector develop into a very open minded individual yet nailed to their duties of guardian of balance. The God Xatia witnessed how even if still unsure of who they were and why they were so different from the rest of the living, the prototipe defensor kept a pure soul and a kind demeanor, untouched by the horrors and betrayals they had to witness for a greater good.
On a dark night, Xatia decided to descend from his throne to make his final move on the big scale. The God of all order appeared before the guardian to test them, and he was delighted by their reaction; not a hint of suspicion, nor hostility, the guardian radiated from within with an intoxicating sense of safeness under any aspect thinkable. Their eyes ever so gently caressed the god's soul in search of any kind of discomfort to be healed.
Before such nobility of spirit, the supreme one said to the guardian: "Thou are qualified. Speak thine wishes. I shall grant them."

The guardian only sought wisdom more than gold or power. The answer satisfied the God, the answer being proof that his creation possessed the qualifications to obtain true wisdom. Before disappearing back into the void he was confined, Xatia enveloped the guardian in his arms and with a smile he pronounced words that stuck with them for eternity.
"Mark this night as thine birth, one who protects the harmony of the universe. Carry thine name with great pride, Harmonia." just like a dream, the deity vanished and Harmonia awoke with 10 rings upon both hands, proof of the first ever god with a human heart and the wisdom of the universe. Those rings came to be recognized as the Ring of Planetaria, the source of all elements that employs the galaxy.

Like so Harmonia wandered throughout many worlds to restore the lost balance, and through such duties she discovered new things. She thought there was nothing else for her to discover and learn since she had the wisdom of the universe, but a single child flipped her world and made her wrong about her beliefs.
After his wish was granted, the outcast one decided to follow the mysterious wooded lady who sang all of the time. He was bewildered at the sight of a god with such evident human emotions, yet she was foreign to certain concepts like love. The child taught her new things and in exchange he became Harmonia's shadow, even when he was a grown up, towering her with ease, he never left her side, vowing that he never will.
That was how Harmonia's solitude turned into people who willingly kept following her for whatever reason, arriving to surprising lengths such as addressing her with a nickname since nobody new her name for a very long time. Even when they did find it out, they grew too attached to that 'Sensei' that her real name sounded weird, so they kept the nickname and the goddess let them be for she did not possess the strength of heart to push away those pure hearts.

Time passed; when the group increased with two more members, Xatia appeared before his legacy. Once again he was delighted and so reassured that even after eons, Harmonia did not change; just like that night, she did not bear evil judgment towards a defeated god, instead she knelt to the ground to give Xatia the aid he needed. The God of all order was dethroned, with his life gushing out of severe wounds, he insisted on speaking with his only hope instead of wasting time on trying to heal him. Just like the night of her birth, Xatia's words were engraved into the guardian's mind, awakening for the first time a fire of concern in her.

"She will come here too..." he coughed, choking with his own blood. "I beg of you, Harmonia.... Protect the harmony of the universe..."

Those words kept lingering in the guardian's mind for the next ages, until the day of the apocalypse arrived. Another goddess manifested before Harmonia, carrying along unforgiving black elements that reduced to oblivion whatever crossed their path; and an army of monsters of unspeakable horrifying madness. Harmonia fought for nights, at the cost of her flesh being cut, the guardian discovered the truth about the walking madness. All Xatia wanted was to split Harmonia's duties with this new deity, giving her the role to punish sinners, making her carry the dark side of the scale. The new deity who was supposed to side with Harmonia, ended up drugged by her own given powers and began her crusade to obliterate every world until there was none left.

After a long and brutal conflict, Harmonia defeated her counterpart at a high cost that she kept hidden to her dear little ones. She was worn out by the long and excruciating battle, nevertheless she shed tears of happiness and relief when her little ones emerged from a high cliff, painting, scared, worried, yet unharmed. Soon the deity of harmony realized she could no longer hide her dark secret.

One last glance over her rings, she took a decision for the sake of protect the things she believed. After put to sleep her little ones with a lullaby like every night, she left.
Like Xatia did, she left with words that were burned in the hearts of those who were with her until the end of times. She sat in a stone cold throne, massive doors moved to shut close had the only job to seal her inside that space forever. Harmonia sighed tiredly, sorrowfully and before closing her eyes to rest, she whispered those words one last time, praying they reached those souls she unfairly left behind.

>Brave ones, know that to this end, I'm ever at thy side.<