Prevision

3rd person's POV

Once the time to act arrives, Aether and Paimon infiltrate in the cathedral. Venti holds guard for them sitting on the rail to admire Mondstadt. His first thought goes to his dear Sensei, envisioning himself visiting the city with her makes him giggle and wiggle his legs in the air like a crushing girl. He feels his chest all warm after centuries and he can't help himself but to blush in happiness for living to the point of reuniting with her. Despite all this excitement and joy though, there's still a thorn in his heart, and it painfully stings at each beat. Yes, his beloved mentor is back but Venti noticed that something was very different from the Sensei he remembered.

When I heard her voice, it was like the warm and scented wind carried me back to those days where I obtained my first shape thanks to her powers. Yet when I saw her... He sighs, stops wiggling his legs to raise his gaze to the sky. Her lineaments are sharper... Back at those days a single gaze would melt me like a cube of ice under the sun for how full of love, care and gentle feelings it carried. Now it's not the same, and I wonder what could have happened after she disappeared. Something changed my Sensei and it worries me. Did she get corrupted? Did she fall ill? I want to know so I can help her to smile as brightly as before. Later I will test a few things, I might need her help to quicken Dvalin's rescue, which is two pigeons with one stone. If only that stupid Ahlstarr- A sound interrupts his flows of thoughts.

When Venti turns, he sees Aether and Paimon fleeing from something. The duo is fast to announce they got busted, therefore they need to make a run for it. The bard seizes the situation rather quickly and leads them to a safe shelter by gliding over Mondstadt. During the flee though, the musician catches a group of people walking with long cloaks and with a smirk, he calls for Aether.

"Traveler, we have accomplices~!" giggling, he let himself drop down into the streets, leaving the blonde boy no choice but to follow his example. "Sensei!"

Is he really gonna involve Lady Y/n in this? Aether runs behind Venti, as he body slams himself against the Noble. So shameless, I cannot believe he's a god as well. I had a complete different image of godhood.

"Sensei, we need your speed to hide. I'll explain later, follow my lead." Venti jumps and happily finds out that his mentor still chooses to catch him in her arms rather than anything else.

"Understood, but it better be worth it, little one." the Noble adjusts the bard on her arms and then turns over her team. A simple gaze and a few words are enough. "Izel, my boy."

"As you wish, my Lady." the tallest politely grabs Aether and holds him as the entire group starts to run, shocking the Traveler.

Not only they're very fast on their feet, but they all move so silently! He watches how after turns they arrive at Angel's Share and burst into the door, encountering a bartender and a young man with long red hair. Oh no...

"Yes, hi! We'd like a seat in your- Um... Least conspicuous table, thank you!" Venti quickly speaks up and waits for an answer, hoping it will come fast enough.

The young man is puzzled by what stands before him. The famous bard held like a child in someone's arms as a whole gang is behind him. "The second floor has less customers, I believe that will be conspicuous enough. But aren't you a bard? Why not a table-"

"Hahaha, let us save the paid perfomances for another time!" Barbatos cuts the other off with a nervous laugh and points upstairs. "Then we'll go there, see you in a bit~!"

As the group climbs the stairs, the Noble and her servants' sharp earing catch the man's orders for the bartender, making them raise their guard higher than they wanted. Not letting them worry too much, the woman makes sure that Venti, Aether and Paimon are seated near the wall while her and Izel stay close to the balcony to keep an eye on the floor underneath. At the same time Ahlstarr, Arius and Jala creates a false chatting table, giggling and pointing fingers at the menu to deceive the other few tables, thing that makes Venti very happy but it confuses and worries a bit the outlander. Shortly after, two Knights of Favonius burge in and head straight to the red haired man.