4

We pulled into my driveway and I hear a quiet "Woah.." from beside me. "What?" I laugh. "This is... large. Like insanely large. Like my house is literally an ant compared to this." Robin rambles.

     "Wanna know the best part?" I ask her. "What?" She questions as we walk to the front door. "My balcony has a hot tub." I smile. "Oh my god, I've never been in a hot tub they were always taken when I went to the pool as a kid!" Robin rambles some more.

     I laugh as I unlock the door and close it then lock it behind her. "So this is my home. I think my siblings are asleep so that's good." I tell her as we walk up to my room.

     "Okay that's it I'm never leaving." Robin laughs as she plops down onto the couch in my room. I giggle and walk over to my record player.

     I begin playing my favorite song in the world. I mean I love this song. 'I only have eyes for you' by The Flamingos begins playing and my entire room is swallowed by the sound.

     "What is this?" Robin laughs. "Oh only my favorite song?! Come dance with me." I tell her. "No no no. I can't dance. I have horrible coordination!" Robin exclaims.

     "Come on. Get up!" I laugh pulling her up off the couch. "Fine. fine!" The height difference between us is noticeable. She seems about 5'8 compared to my 5'2 self.

     "You're so tall." I say as I wrap my arms around her neck laughing. I didn't even realize how close we were to each other until she put her hands on my hips and I looked up.

     To say there are butterflies in my stomach is an understatement. I don't think I realized exactly how attractive she was until now. "You know this song isn't that bad." Robin thinks out loud. "I only have eyes for you" I sing along in a joking manner.

     She laughs at the face I was making and then the music faded out. And here we are looking directly into each other's eyes only inches apart. Robin let's go of me, and walks towards the balcony making my arms drop to my sides. I felt a pang of sadness rip through me but I mask it quickly, and go to play some more upbeat music.

     I start the music and go into the bathroom, grabbing a joint I had already rolled. I grab my lighter and light it, taking a long drag as I open the balcony doors. "You coming?" I ask her. She nods and walks out. I pass the joint to her and she too takes a long drag.

———————

     We're laughing uncontrollably on my floor because we were talking about cows and I went 'Moooooo'

     "You- You really said moooo-" Robin says through fits of laughter. I nod laughing more. "I'm crying-" I point out, making Robin laugh more. "Me too!"

     Our laughter dies out and we end up laying on the floor looking into each other's eyes. "I'm so high right now." Robin groans looking away from me.

3rd person

Both girls knew they liked each other, but neither of them were willing to admit it quite yet. Robin had talked to Steve about how hot she thought Salem was, but she could never admit that to her.

Salem didn't really have anyone to talk to about her newfound crush. Except for her father. Salem made a mental note to talk to him about it so she didn't explode.

The girls both wanted to Smoke so they could be less awkward, but at some point it's bound to go there. "Me too." Salem mumbles quietly. Salem was always very confident back in Seattle, but now that she's in a town away from her friends she doesn't know how to be that confident yet.

Salem gets up off the floor. "Do you want some food?" She asks. Robin nods her head vigorously. The two head downstairs to make mac and cheese. "If you need a shower you can use the one in my room." Salem informs her. "I'll take one later." Robin responds with a small smile.

     To tell the truth Robin is kind of intimidated by Salem, but Salem also gives Robin a sense of comfort. "Hey sissy!" One of Salems little sisters says excitedly. "Hi Amy!" She responds. "Robin, this is Amy my youngest sister. Amy, this is Robin, one of my new friends." Salem introduces them.

All of Salems siblings know about her sexuality. They all support her endlessly, but Amy at the age of 7 is by far the most protective of Salem because Salem has always been around. Since Amy could remember things Salem has been there. It's not really the same for the other siblings.

Amy raised her eyebrow at her older sister. "Friend?" She asked her. "Yes, Amy." Salem laughed. Amy turned to look at Robin and turned her head to the side. She jumped up onto the counter and stared Robin directly in the eyes.

"Uh, hi?" Robin said in the form of a question. Robin was a little bit terrified of this tiny child. "If you do anything wrong, and I mean anything and Sal ends up crying I will rip your neck out with my teeth and-" Amy begins before Salem cuts her off. "Okay Amy! Bed time let's go!" Salem rushes over and picks up her little sister.

Salem runs Amy to her room and sets her down on her bed. "Goodnight, Amy!" Salem says kissing her little sister on her forehead. "Night night Sal."

Salem walks back out to the kitchen and sits next to Robin at the island. "Sorry about her.. she's a little protective you could say." Salem mumbles. If anything had embarrassed her that day, it was that.

     "Protective?! She just threatened to rip my neck out with her teeth!" Robin ranted. "I know, I know. No but really I wouldn't hurt me because I'm not so sure she won't go through with that." Salem laughed.

     "I didn't plan on it." Robin says lightly admiring Salems features.

A/N

ok so i know that the sudden switch to 3rd person was probably unexpected but like I feel like portraying both of their emotions is easier this way. if you have any tips on how i could make this writing better please give them to me i'm dying. sorry for the late update i'm attempting to update every day lol (i'm failing can you tell?)  - autumn <3