7

3rd person again 😋✨

Salem, Robin, Steve, Max, and Dustin all left the shed Eddie was hiding in to follow the police cars. When they came to a stop, they all saw Nancy. Salem was a little confused as to who that girl was, but everyone else seemed to know her so she just stayed in her seat.

They got Nancy away from the cops, and drove to the trailer park. Salem was still unsure why they were going to the trailer park, but she assumed it was because they all knew this girl and she wanted to talk to them. Salem felt a bit out of place.

Once they parked, everyone went to a picnic table, and Salem decided to just stay in her car. She didn't want to intrude on anything. Suddenly someone hits her car window. Startled, Salem looked over. It was Robin. "You coming?" She asked loudly. Salem shook her head, but Robin wasn't having any of it. Robin opened her door and grabbed her out of the car.

Robin carried her over to the picnic table and put her down beside Steve. They began talking about Vecna and where they think it came from. "So you're saying that this thing that killed Fred and Chrissy.. It's from the upside down?" Nancy asked, unsure of this idea.

"If the shoe fits." Steve mutters. Salem stifled a laugh. "I'm sorry, who are you?" Nancy asked Salem, a bit annoyed that she was sitting beside Steve. Salem slowly looks up at Nancy. Her nerves had subsided. It's safe to say Salem had a temper.

"Do you want to find out?" Salem asked her politely. "Yeah, I do." Nancy tries her. Salem smiled at nancy before lifting her hand, pointing it at a branch, ripping it off of the tree with her mind, and moving it very quickly towards Nancy's face. Of course, Salem stopped it a good centimeter away from her face. Salem doesn't want to hurt people, just to scare them occasionally.

Salem let the branch drop on the table right infront of Nancy. Salem then moved her head to rest it on her hand. Nancy slowly looks over at Salem, and Salem smiles an extremely fake smile. "Right.. this is Salem. She's like the more violent version of El." Steve explains. "Clearly." Nancy breathes. "What was that?" Salem asks, picking the branch up again. "Nothing." Nancy mutters, clearly annoyed that she can't be rude to someone.

     Salem drops the stick and everyone's look of terror was dropped by then. Dustin begins explaining, "Our working theory is that he attacks with a spell.. or.. a curse. Now whether or not he's doing the bidding of the mind flayer or just loves killing teens, we don't know." Everyone was listening intently even though Nancy was the only one that hadn't actually heard the theory yet.

     "All we know is this is something different. Something new." Max states, looking around at everyone but especially Nancy. "It doesn't make sense." Nancy breathes. "It's only a theory." Dustin assures. "No- Fred and Chrissy don't make sense. I mean, why them?" Nancy thinks aloud.

     "Maybe they were just in the wrong place." Salem adds thoughtfully. "Yeah, they were both at the game." Dustin responds. "And near the trailer park." Max adds on.

     "We're at the trailer park." Steve says worriedly. "Uh, should we maybe not be here?" Salem sighs. "There is something about this place. Fred started acting weird the second we got here." Nancy adds on to the previous conversation, making salem laugh again. Steve slapped Salems arm making her look over to him and raise her eyebrows. Steve backed off immediately.

     "Acting weird as in..?" Robin asked Nancy. "Scared, on edge, upset." She responds. "Max said Chrissy was upset too." Dustin adds. Salem was beyond confused, but decided to just keep listening.

     "Yeah, but not here. She was crying in the bathroom at school." Max informs us. "Serial killers stalk their prey before they strike, right? So maybe Fred and Chrissy saw this Vecman-" Robin begins before being cut off by dustin. "Vecna." Dustin corrects. Robin gives him a whatever look, and Steve pipes into the conversation. " I don't know about you guys but if I saw some freaky wizard monster, I would mention it to someone."

     "Yeah, he's right. I mean if I we're normal I'd mention it to someone but I could just kill him so.." Salem responds. "Then why don't you?" Nancy snaps. "I'll kill you instead." Salem winks. Nancy rolls her eyes and groans in frustration.

     "Maybe they did." Max says, "I saw Chrissy leaving Ms. Kelly's office. If you saw a monster, you.. you wouldn't go to the police, they'd never believe you. But you might go to your.." "Your shrink!" Robin and I say at the same time making us laugh a little.