5

Robin and Salem woke up the next morning and went to work. Of course they didn't go to work to actually work, just to meet up with Steve and the other kids. Salem didn't know them personally, but she knew their names and that was enough for her.

They went into the Family Video laughing at a joke Salem made, and greeted Steve. "Hey Steve." Salem waved. Robin sort of just smiled in recognition and walked behind the counter. "You two were hanging out?" Steve asked with a raised eyebrow. Salem nodded slowly, a tad confused as to why Steve seemed so concerned about that.

Robin hit him on the shoulder and whispered, "Shut up, Dingus." and to Robins luck Salem didn't notice. Completely clueless Salem turned around asking, "So what's the plan for today?"

"Well uh, I mean I'm guessing Eddie is gonna need some food and drinks soon, so someone should probably get that. We can discuss it more when Max and Dustin get here. Salem nods thoughtfully. "So how was your night?" Steve asks Robin loudly while raising his eyebrows repeatedly.

This did not go unnoticed by Salem. "Why are you raising your eyebrows like that?" Salem laughed. "Why are you laughing at me?" Steve sassed back. "Because it looks ridiculous!" She exclaims.

Steve rolls his eyes and Robin laughs awkwardly in hopes Salem didn't catch on. "Enough about the eyebrows, where are the children?" Robin changes the topic. "Uhh..." Steve starts looking around, "Oh! They're right there." He says clapping his hands excitedly as if he'd just solved a really hard puzzle.

Max and Dustin burst through the door. "Okay so what's the plan for today." Max demands out of breath. She did not ask. "Uh well someone should go to the store to grab a few things for Eddie." Steve answers. "Okay what else?" Dustin asks.

"He doesn't know." Salem answers for him. "Hey!" Steve exclaims. "Do you know?" Salem asks impatiently. "No..." Salem cuts him off, "Exactly. He doesn't know." Salem says looking directly at Max and Dustin.

"Okay well who wants to go to the store? It's either Steve or Salem because Robin can't drive." Dustin asks hurriedly. "Hey!" Robin exclaims, clearly a little offended. "What? It's true." Dustin replies. Salem takes a mental note that this little dude is extremely pushy but she doesn't hate him. "I can do it." Salem answers, walking towards the door.

"Robin? You coming?" Salem asks looking behind her. "Oh-" Robin mumbles shuffling quickly from behind the counter. With that the two are off and Steve, Max, and Dustin are left to plan some more.

——————

Salem and Robin are now in the store going through the isles. "What do you think Eddie likes?" Robin asks. "Well clearly he's just been eating what's there which cannot be good so I get the feeling he'll eat anything." Salem responds thoughtfully.

     Robin nods, and the two continue putting random things in the cart until they were content with what they had. "Fuck." Salem mutters. "What? What's wrong?" Robin asks quickly. "Nothing, I just cut my leg on one of the shelves." Salem breathes.

     "Oh, uh.. let me help!" Robin shuffles around to Salem quickly, but before Robin could help her Salem puts her hand on Robins stomach to ensure Robin didn't touch her. "Uh.. sorry." Salem mumbled. Robin looked at Salem unsure. "Why won't you let me help you?" Robin asked.

     Salem really didn't want to have a conversation like this again. Salem found out a while back that her blood is special. She won't let anyone help her in fear that it'll have a permanent affect.

     Salem sighs, "My blood it.. it paralyzes. So if you get a little bit on your finger your finger won't work for a while."

     Robin kind of laughed. "So- so if you have sex and it makes you bleed the other person is paralyzed-" Robin bursts into laughter. "Yeah, yeah so funny." Salem says dryly.

     "But yes, that's basically the idea." Salem says quietly. "I don't believe you." Robin says with a straight face. "Oh you don't?" Salem asks. "Nope." Robin says.

     Salem nods slowly, "Okay, well here." She says grabbing robins finger and putting a little blood on it. "Move your finger." Salem demands.

     "I- I cant." Robin says. Salem can tell she's starting to freak out. "Do you want me to make it stop?" Salem asks, and Robin nods her head very fast. "Okay, okay. Calm down a little and give me your hand."

Robin didn't even know that humans with telekinetic powers were possible until a year ago, let alone blood that can paralyze people but Robin trusted Salem, so she moved her hand toward Salem.

Words can't describe how powerful Salem truly was. You think El is powerful? Salem is 10 times as powerful. She has all of the capabilities that El has and more. Salem can manipulate fire, move things with her mind, she can kill 20 people at once without draining herself barely at all, and more.

Salem brings Robins hand up to her lips, and kisses it. Robin felt butterflies all over as Salem let go of her hand. "You can move it now, yes?" Salem asks her.

"What if I said I couldn't?" Robin asked looking at Salem. "I guess I'd have to do it again." Salem responded looking Robin in her eyes.

"I can't move it." Robin knew damn well she could move it, but wanted to see if Salem would actually do it again.

Salem brought Robins hand up to her lips once again. "Better?"

     "Uh.. yeah. Yeah better." Robin muttered and turned around. "I'll go get some gauze and shit, you go to the car. I can check out."

     Salem nodded reluctantly and went out to the car. Salem only ever purposefully let someone be paralyzed once. They died. She doesn't normally like to paralyze people unless they don't believe her. Robin was different though. Salem knew she would never let robin stay paralyzed.