Suzzys Struggles

Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: you have delivered me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. Psalm 4:1

When Suzzy was nine years old her mother died from breast cancer she was so heartbroken that she blames herself for her mother's death.

Suzzy's father told her it wasn't her fault her mother passed away it was God's purpose to give her the disease as sacrifice to be faithful and join his kingdom.

God saw how much she was suffering from breast cancer with radiation and treatment all seems to fail she wasn't getting any better so God decided to have her die peacefully so she won't suffer any longer her father said to her in a whisper.

" But father is unfair I don't believe I can move on without her I can't she said to her father.

" I know you are not the only one who is grieving everyone else in the family is also grieving for your mother they are also feel our pain . So wipe your tears everything will be alright her father answered back.

Suzzy was so angry at God for taking her best friend and Mom'away from her she became so desperate that she turned to Alcohol to ease her pain from her mother's death.

One afternoon at lunchtime Kimberly came and sat across from Suzzy with her lunch tray.

" Hey girl what's up she asked her .

Suzzy says " I'm still upset over my mother's death I'm still greving is hard for me to move on without my Mom Kimberly!

She said to her friend in a sad voice.

" Have you tried therapy is good option to heal in the greving progress she told her.

" I never thought of that I'm using Alcohol to heal myself and soul she told Kimberly.

"Alcohol doesn't help you to heal if you keep drinking who will end up dead or have liver Cancer she told Suzzy with a worried look on her face.

" What else can I do is so hard to forget about my mom she died when I was only six years old is that fair Kimberly she started choking with tears coming from her eyes.

"After school come with me to my house I want to show you something on my computer about Alcoholic drinks and Alcoholics okay she told her.

" Alright I will come with you to your house this afternoon Suzzy replied.

"Suzzy don't worry everything will be alright with God all things are possible she answered back.

So the two friends were having lunch when the bell rang it was time for math class so they both got up with their lunch trays cleaned it up and gave them to the lunch ladies and headed out from the cafeteria and walked to class together as usual.

As class was about to start she saw Brandon the head of the chess club coming to the classroom and found a place to sit so the teacher can begin his class.

So Mr Yeboa the headmaster gave her a straight forward look and told  her to believe in herself and god being a strong god will provide for her and her sister to be healthy and help more women suff