World Peace

On a sunny autumn afternoon best friends Kimberly and Marie decided to take a walk to the lake to see the waterfalls flowing in the lake and enjoy the breeze flowing in their hair.
Finally the girls arrived at the lake, took out the blanket and both laid on their backs looking at the sky.
Marie closes her eyes to enjoy the breeze and relax after a hard week at the bank to ease the stress.
" Did you ever wonder how the world would be if there were no wars or famine? We would all live peacefully in harmony and love as Jesus said before being hanged on the Cross' ' Kimberly said with sadness in her voice.
" I believed someday the world will be a better place for our children and their children to live in a world without wars plus famines,'' she said.

" You are right my sister, she took her hand into hers and held it very lightly.

The girls kept looking at the sky until it was time to go home.

After staying at the lake for some time they packed up everything put in the basket and headed home holding hands. It felt good.

The Best friends arrived at the Park View Apartments and hugged each other for awhile as sisters and waved goodbye.

After Kimberly left Marie went into her apartment lock the door and went straight upstairs to take a shower and make some dinner.

After having dinner she washed her dishes and put it in the dishwasher to dry.

Marie decided to read Daughter Of Destiny before going to bed while reading she received a text message from Kimberly and it read " goodnight sleep well I will see you in the morning" please pray for me before you go to bed.

Marie text back " I always pray for you to live longer to stay healthy" mo problem my friend,I love you very much.

Kimberly replied " I love you too my sister she send her a emoji with hearts around and smile.

She went back to reading her story and became sleeping she decided to close the book put the book on her night stand and fall asleep until morning.