Prologue

Here I'm back with a new story....
Do read and let me know......
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A mansion is shown and people are having breakfast silently like other day....

But suddenly a lady remembered something and gasped and whispered silently but it is loud enough for others to listen in the silence....

"Today is her birthday".......she whispered.

But suddenly they heard a shout from a boy who is teenage....

"Don't take her name.....she is no one for us .......She is dead for us...."He shouted.

Everyone tried to stop him but it was too late for him as they heard a glass shattering sound and found a man fuming in anger, his eyes are red and if they say they aren't scared than that will be a lie....

"Do not I repeat do not try to insult her young man and the lady u are talking about is your mother and I won't listen a word against my wife.....Mind it and ask my friends how much I love her and what I can do for her....."Said the man in his stone cold and emotionless voice and left from there without paying heed to anyone....

Others are silent and is scared after his outburst but deep inside they are blaming that lady once again except 4 person i.e. the boy, his twin bro,another man and a lady.....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
So need to clarify that my previous story got deleted from Wattpad due to some copyright issues and now I'm back with another new story.....

And I won't be active like before but will try to update whenever possible as now I'm in 11 and had a lot of study pressure as now the real struggle starts for me towards my carrier.....

If u have don't like it then u can say And I will unpublish it then.....and very sorry for my previous story 😞😞