Part 13

Flashback continue...
Manik took his phone out and dialled a number and talk something....But his eyes were blank....

He was about to leave from there when suddenly he got a call from his office stating emergency....

He was cursing his fate but then messaged Nandini about it and left...

Nandini who was going for her class received a text from Manik..

Leaving for office , an emergency came up , if possible will pick u up after college but if not then I'll send my driver but no going alone, Ok bubbles ....

Nandini read his message and texted him with s simple ok and smiled formed in her lips knowing his possessiveness for her...

.......................................

Manik left from his office at night due to work.....He tried to call Nandini many times but her phone is coming Not reachable....

He is trying again and again but the results are same that made him tensed suddenly so he called the driver who went to pick up Nandini but got the same response....

He parked his car on a side and came out of it banging his car door hard...

Man(fisting his hairs): Damn it , why the hell their call is not connecting, Is she in any problem, did someone kidnapped...
(With horrified face)No no no nothing will happen to her....I will find you Nandini, at any cost.....

He then called up Cabir and his assistant and instructed them to reach their secret place asap....

....................................
In a abandoned bunglow

Nandini who got kidnapped or rather say herself got caught started looking around...

She saw 2 girls tied along with her...But one girl who wore a simple churidar is scared while the other remaind unaffected....

She looked at them and smiled at them to which the other girl too smiled and and one in churidar too gave a small teary smile...

Nan(trying to cheer her up): Stop crying gurl...Nothing will happen to you...by the way what's your name?

She asked them by diverting their mind and is trying to open her ropes....

1st girl: Hey myself Mishti Malhotra...

2nd girl: Navya Naveli...

Listening mishti she turned towards her and asked her whether she knows manik to which mishti replied with a smile nodded her head and mishti instantly recognised her as Nandini as Manik said her about Nandini.....

Nandini opened her ropes and then untied both Mishti and Navya....Then she tried to find the way out of it...

After looking closely around , she knew which place is this, the very small place which haunts her till now from childhood, she feels her past infront of her but this time she knew what she has to do...

She saw a man standing so she took a rod from nearby and hit the man on his head and quickly took the gun in her hand...