Part 6

Ruhaan and Manik is from that category of friends who will bully each other at one moment and at the next moment hugging the life out of each other....

That's what their friendship is....From childhood to till a decades back they were inseparable.....

The same way Ruhaan loved Nandini as his bhabhi very much and also like a sister since he was an orphan and grew up in orphanage till he met manik....

He promised Manik to take care of Nandini in his absence and hence left with her along with his wife mishti and settled here...

Manik looked behind him and saw his sister his choti whom he love just like his daughter.....

He opened his arms for her  and mishti without a second thought ran to him and hugged him tightly....

For Manik Mishti is his daughter as it's him who bought her up from childhood who took care of her and for mishti manik is his father as since from childhood it's him who nurtured her when their parents are not there...

They both broke the hug and manik looked at Nandini and conveyed thanks to her with his eyes...

Nandini got his gesture and nodded her head....Manik knew Mishti loves Nandini as her mother because from the time Nandini came she gave motherly love to Mishti which she craved from her childhood...

"Shhh doll shant baba...Itne mote mote aasun kyu meri choti ki aakhon mein"....manik wiped her tears as he hates tears in her eyes...

"Bhaiyu I missed u...bohaat Jada"....Mishti said now not crying..

Manik just side hugged her once again...

After that all of them sat on the living room chit chatting with each other whereas Hayat went to her room to finish off her homework which Nandini told her to complete ....

Both Manik and Hayat tried to protest but one glare from her is enough to shut the father daughter duo....

After Hayat went they talked about whatever happened a decade back and Manik also shared some parts of his life ....

During the discussion Manik decided to take Nandini and Hayat back along with Mishwik and their daughter who is favourite of Manik since she was born....

When Nandini tried to oppose but the other two is not listening to her....

Finally getting frustrated she shouted on them ....

"Will guys listen to me I don't want Hayat to know who manik is".....Nandini shouted with her eyes closed....

When she opened them she saw Manik's blank face and stilled body....

"Nandini I left Mafia long back"....And Manik dropped a bomb on trio present there ....

They looked at Manik with wide eyes but then Ritwik saw something in his eyes.....

He looked at mishti and through eyes signalled her to leave them alone....

"Actually Nanhi I'm taking Hayat with us tonight plss it's been long time"...Ritwik asked Nandini and Nandini nodded her head getting his intentions....

Nandini went to bring Hayat and packed her few essentials .....She then came back with her who ran to her dadda and kissed him on his cheeks wishing him night and he too kissed her forehead reciprocating it....

Soon Mishwik along Hayat left from there and Nandini looked towards Manik who is standing back facing her...

She walked upto him and kept her hand on his shoulder .....

"Let's have our dinner Manik it's already late".......Nandini just smiled at him fondly who reciprocated it..

She then showed him her room and told him to come after changing his clothes...

After few minutes Manik came out of the bathroom and saw Nandini who came just then with dinner in tray...

He kept the towel in a place and went towards her and kissed her forehead...

Then Nandini fed him as he can't use his hands and had herself too...

After finishing Nandini kept the plates outside her room and informed the maid about it and came back inside...

She saw Manik who is sitting on the swing....She sat beside him who pulled her in his arms...

"I know what u want to know and my answer is yes I left Mafia and Cabir is the one who is handling it behalf of me".....He said by moving the swing with his legs...

"Why Manik I left so that u won't have any problem but u left it"...asked Nandini...

"Because a king always needs his queen with him and when my queen my strength my protector is not with me how can u expect me to be there"....Manik questioned her..

Nandini sighed knowing his nature and just hugged him to which he buried his head in her neck...

"Manik what about twins".....Nandini asked suddenly....

He stiffened hearing her and she felt it so she broke the hug and looked at him who is not meeting his eyes with her...

"They hate ain't they?"...asked Nandini lowly with a sad chuckle..

Manik saw tears in her eyes and hugged her tightly and that's it Nandini started to cry and Manik let her knowing how much she need...

Soon he felt her sobs stopped and looked towards her who slept in his arms after all the crying and kissed her forehead...

"U have wasted enough tears jaan bus no more now I will make everything fine for u and I know how much u lovel our sons and soon I will make them realise ur worth to them....It's Manik Malhotra's promise to u Mrs Manik"....

Manik thought all this looking at the night sky with a determined look on his face ....
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Heyyy guysss so here is the next update .....Do comment and gave your review and all type of suggestions are welcomed....

So byyyy till next chappy......