Part 12

FLASHBACK CONTINUES......

When Manik heard her question, his demeanor changed into blank but he quickly composed himself and turned towards Nandini...

Man(holding her hands): Ummm Nandini by now I think u must be aware that I'm not only a rich college studying boy but I'm a businessman also, so yeah as u know being youngest With my own hardwork I reached heights and this business world is full of enemies who just waits for a simple chance to harm me or even worse kill me and same happened today as my bodyguards are not there around me today so the rivals took this as an opportunity to harm me and luckily I was passing from here....

He Narrated everything in a go and took a deep breath after finishing...

Nandini looked at him with an amused smile as he explained everything in details....She rubbed his hand with her thumb which are holding her...

Nan(Softly): I know Manik and U shouldn't take risk about your life...Be careful...Promise me U will be careful from now onwards???

Nandini asked for his promise and held her pinky finger infront of him... Manik looked at the innocent girl infront of him and connected his own pinky finger with her promising her silently....

 Manik looked at the innocent girl infront of him and connected his own pinky finger with her promising her silently

Nandini slept their and nudged manik too which he gladly did.....

Soon Manik slept there only due to medicine effects and Nandini looked at him, turning towards him and supporting on her elbow she look towards him with affection in her eyes

Nan(in mind): Patha nahi kyu par kuch ajeeb sa dard dikhta Hain aapke aakhon mein manik, hmm itne bhi bure nahi ho aap, Maybe to protect yourself U present yourself as a Monster, but maybe I have started liking you Manik, U surely made a soft corner for You in my heart.....Welcome to Nandini's World Manik...

Thinking all this soon she too slept unknown to what destiny has planned for them....
......................................

Few days passed by from Manik's injury and Manan's Friendship...